Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-04-2024, 08:53 AM

Recommandation for LBS shipping to Europe

I am looking for bike shops in the US which have good prices and carry (or might at least be able to procure) components from US brands such as Paul Components, White Industries, Phil Wood, eeCycles etc. AND might be willing to ship to Europe.

Over here these parts are incredibly hard to get and if at all, only in the most boring standard configurations...

Many thanks!

Stefan
Old 10-04-2024, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroGuy View Post
I am looking for bike shops in the US which have good prices and carry (or might at least be able to procure) components from US brands such as Paul Components, White Industries, Phil Wood, eeCycles etc. AND might be willing to ship to Europe.

Over here these parts are incredibly hard to get and if at all, only in the most boring standard configurations...

Many thanks!

Stefan
Aspire Velo Tech is one place that carries a lot of the esoteric brands. They have everything in your list but for the eeCycles.

I don't know if they'll ship to Europe but I'm sure they can tell you if you contact them.

https://avt.bike/collections/shop-by-brand
Old 10-04-2024, 12:04 PM

Quote:

Many thanks!

Stefan
Checking a couple of these, (eg. Paul and Phil Wood), it appears you could order directly off their own websites.
Old 10-04-2024, 12:12 PM

Ben's Cycle appears to carry the brands listed and ship to Europe. Another option may be to contact Mike Varley at Black Mountain Cycles. Little to no inventory, but he could special order what you wanted.
Old 10-04-2024, 01:00 PM

Quote:

Many thanks!

Stefan

Don't know where you are, but I would rather take a vacation to the US and hand carry over, and cross fingers not to get stopped by customs (if your country will tax you)!