PDA

View Full Version : Serotta Store

jemsurvey
10-07-2009, 05:36 AM
Anyone know where the Serotta store went and if it will be coming back on line?

Thanks,
John Marrocco

dekindy
10-07-2009, 08:27 AM
The Serotta store was taken off-line because Ben Serotta did not feel it was up to Serotta standards. The last word was that it would be brought back this Fall, which is now. Maybe Serotta Pete will update us.

As you can see from my signature I am rather fond of the Serotta store, which is where the Serotta Garage was located.

Pete Serotta
10-07-2009, 08:33 AM
I do not know what the "official" word is but because of lead time on ordering I do not see a store before early spring or lat winter.

What specifically are you looking for and I can check to see if anything is there...

PETE

spiderman
10-07-2009, 10:33 AM
for a stainless 55cm fixie with peg pump, fenders and front brake...
...maybe ben will just decide to make one for me??

false_Aest
10-07-2009, 11:17 AM
You guys got a Ford Escape Hybrid hiding anywhere?

jbrainin
10-07-2009, 11:18 AM
I, for one, am looking for another of the Castelli black Owner's Club jerseys (or two) in size large.

Ozz
10-07-2009, 11:51 AM
I need some new water bottles....any of those on a back shelf somewhere?

Elefantino
10-07-2009, 11:52 AM
I need a new orange Serotta hat. I left my other one in a restaurant and by the time I remembered and went back, someone had swiped it.

CNY rider
10-07-2009, 12:04 PM
I have a pair of last year's Serotta Castelli bibs. Medium.
Worn twice. As new.
Just don't work for me.
Make me an offer, they're yours.

Willy
10-07-2009, 10:53 PM
A little bit of the subject but ... I bought a Castelli Serotta long sleeve white Jersey and after about 5 uses - the plastic tab at the bottom of the zipper (the male part) broke off making the Jersey useless - I really liked it but don't know what to do - did write a note to Castelli at their web site but no response. Something to consider when you re-stock the store.

ericspin
10-08-2009, 05:52 AM
I need a new orange Serotta hat. I left my other one in a restaurant and by the time I remembered and went back, someone had swiped it.

Me too. Didn't leave it anywhere, just got to grungy to wear.

Would love to have another.

And a LS tshirt.

William
10-08-2009, 06:07 AM
Me too. Didn't leave it anywhere, just got to grungy to wear.

Would love to have another.

Run it through the dishwasher. :)

I need an Orange one too if you have one sitting on a back shelf somewhere. I'll toast you with red if you find one. :) :beer:

William

jhat
10-08-2009, 07:10 AM
Orange hat here too would be nice. Never had a S hat but would like one.

Ozz
10-08-2009, 08:14 AM
A little bit of the subject but ... I bought a Castelli Serotta long sleeve white Jersey and after about 5 uses - the plastic tab at the bottom of the zipper (the male part) broke off making the Jersey useless - I really liked it but don't know what to do - did write a note to Castelli at their web site but no response. Something to consider when you re-stock the store.
take it to a tailor and have them replace the zipper.....probably less than $20 to fix that. you will probably need to find your own zipper and bring it to them.

jhat
10-08-2009, 08:26 AM
I had a similar thing happen to me (not the same jersey), took it to my local cleaners/taylor and they replaced the zipper (they provided the zipper) for $17. Works fine!

SEABREEZE
10-08-2009, 10:45 AM
i could us a orange cap and a couple serotta bottles

ad11
10-21-2009, 12:56 PM
Has anyone heard anything? I'm also interested in a Castelli Black Owner's Club jersey in size large.