PDA

View Full Version : Help with pics

jr59
04-13-2017, 05:03 PM
Help needed here, I want to post a few pics that have been posted before on here thru my I pad air. How do I do such a thing?

choke
04-13-2017, 05:13 PM
I assume you mean they were posted as attachments. The forum software only lets you post it once. You can try resizing or renaming the pic....that often tricks it into letting you post again.

I don't know if you can right click (or it's equivalent) on an iPad Air. If you can, an easier method is to go back to the pic in the original post, right click on it, select 'view image info' (or something similar depending on the browser) and then copy the address. This allows you to use the 'insert image' icon to post it as a regular pic rather than an attachment.

shovelhd
04-13-2017, 05:13 PM
Set up an account at an image hosting site (Flickr, Photobucket, etc.). Upload the pictures. Grab the direct URL to the picture you want to post. Create your Paceline post. Click on the Insert Image icon and paste the image URL. Preview then post.

Tony T
04-13-2017, 05:24 PM
Another way is to go to the pictures you posted here, right click and select "copy image address", then in the new post,
Click on the Insert Image icon and paste.

andeww
04-13-2017, 06:00 PM
If this is to get your for sale post going, you can email them to me and ill do the work-- i wouldn't mind. let me know and i will pm you my email