PDA

View Full Version : OT: movie and photo software

Tickdoc
01-09-2016, 06:13 PM
I need to compile a video with both pics and videos set to music from my daughter's school pom routines that have been collected throughout the year. Can you do that from iMovie or is there a better (easier) mac based software that will help me do that?

(oh, and thank you wife for signing me up for this ;~)

dalava
01-09-2016, 06:21 PM
I need to compile a video with both pics and videos set to music from my daughter's school pom routines that have been collected throughout the year. Can you do that from iMovie or is there a better (easier) mac based software that will help me do that?

(oh, and thank you wife for signing me up for this ;~)

IMovie will be more than satisfy your needs, and it's super easy to use. No need to find any other fancier alternatives unless you really want to get into it.

Tickdoc
01-09-2016, 07:04 PM
IMovie will be more than satisfy your needs, and it's super easy to use. No need to find any other fancier alternatives unless you really want to get into it.

No, that will do, I'm just not that familiar with the program. Mi used to use something through msn (moviemaker?) but it's been years.

Thousands of pics and hundreds of videos of hormonally charged 8th graders and I'm in charge of putting it all together for a banquet next week. Thanks hon.

Good thing I got a new bottle of gentleman so jack for Christmas!

Seriously though, thanks for your help, exactly what I needed to know!