Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-24-2010, 04:25 PM

My Next Bike..

This is def. my next bike..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Meivici_4b334ea061fbd.jpg (21.9 KB, 211 views)
Old 08-24-2010, 04:33 PM
Serotta Biased and HSG Luster

I saw that bike at the Handmade bike show last year and fell in LUST for it.!!! The frame is custom for your fit and also the tubes are selected and made specially for the type ride you want.
Old 08-24-2010, 04:37 PM

I just watched that video of the Serotta factory and how they make them and then I browsed at some of their bikes. How do they fit you for one of their bikes? Do they have a professional fitting service there to get all your specs or what? Because I would fly or drive to one to buy that bike. What is the price on them? I don't want a super flashy paint job..I like white black and red in general there just wasn't a price that I could find.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:42 PM

..sex on wheels
Old 08-24-2010, 05:50 PM

I know..it's absolutely amazing. Right now I ride a Focus Izalco Expert Team bike..and it's amazing. Here's a picture of it. Now it has full SRAM Red..Zipp clinchers. Just thought I would show you guys my bike! It now has SRAM Red throughout..the second bottle cage of course. It's a sweet bike and if you have seen the new SRAM components, it has that milky looking carbon magnesium look..my frame has that throughout as well and it is very sweet. It also has super clean internal cable routing which just looks great and is helpful as well. BB30 bottom bracket and on top of that it is super stiff and climbs amazingly well. If you guys are in the market for a high end Euro bike..keep this in your thoughts because it is comparable to Cervelo, Pinarello, Colnago, and so on..absolutely no complaints with this bike.

Last edited by Dosebase02; 08-27-2010 at 02:06 PM.