Builder's Spotlight The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight


Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-24-2008, 01:49 PM
Acotts Acotts is offline
'nsatiable
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: DC
Posts: 1,226
Ways only the elite can die

Just putting a bit of humour into a tragedy. I had a thought. If this needs to be locked due to bad taste, then so be it.

Here we go:

Heath Ledger was found by his dead from a drug OD by his personal massuese, who then called an Olsen twin for advice. ***?

Now you gotta be a pretty high roller for these odd peices to fall into place. This could NEVER, EVER happen to Joe Normal.

As I was thinking, there are some others. Especially in the Kennedy family. Such as playing football on skis in Aspen, or crashing your plane on route to Nantucket. Mr Middle class doesn't have to worry to much about these either.

Has anyone ever been crushed by their own gold?


Keep it clean boys.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-24-2008, 02:06 PM
sg8357 sg8357 is offline
Forward the Foundation
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Milford, Ohio USA
Posts: 2,121
Dying surrounded by hirelings and courtiers, that is a lonely way to go.

Charles Foster Kane comes to mind.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-24-2008, 02:18 PM
shinomaster's Avatar
shinomaster shinomaster is offline
commuter racer
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Stumptown
Posts: 9,129
I hope to be smothered by French actresses.
__________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-24-2008, 02:37 PM
superunleaded superunleaded is offline
I've been watching you
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Fremont, California
Posts: 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acotts
This could NEVER, EVER happen to Joe Normal.
it happens all the time not only to the elites. we just don't hear about it since they're nobody. the media just don't put too much into it when it happens to an unknown person.
__________________
High Octane
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-24-2008, 02:49 PM
Acotts Acotts is offline
'nsatiable
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: DC
Posts: 1,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by superunleaded
it happens all the time not only to the elites. we just don't hear about it since they're nobody. the media just don't put too much into it when it happens to an unknown person.
I dont know dude...you are sounding far too reasonable for this thread.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-24-2008, 03:21 PM
Louis Louis is offline
Boeuf Chaîne
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: St. Louis MO
Posts: 21,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinomaster
I hope to be smothered by French actresses.
Yesterday I was wandering around Park City, UT checking out the beautiful people in town for Sundance. Looked to me like there were plenty of potential smotherers about. Very nice stuff. In that company I felt like quite the Midwestern hayseed...

Louis
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-24-2008, 03:27 PM
David Kirk's Avatar
David Kirk David Kirk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Bozeman MT
Posts: 7,308
I'd kill to die like that.

Dave
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-24-2008, 03:34 PM
Viper Viper is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,120
I suspect the massage therapist walks in, sees a nude body with bottles of pills and drugs everywhere. The therapist freezes, freaks and calls someone other than the Fuzz cause this scene is wacked, ugly and filled with drugs. The Olsen chica tells the massage therapist to, "Wait, I'll send my security people up to see what's going on." This is code for the security dudes to 'clean' the room of drugs which don't have labels on the bottle etc atmo.

Thing is, whatever drugs he was on will be found in his system. He didn't die from pneumonia, that would've been ruled as a cause of death already, if it were the case.

Science will reveal the facts. Bizarre that an Olsen chica some 3K miles away in CA gets two phone calls before 911.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-24-2008, 03:49 PM
Acotts Acotts is offline
'nsatiable
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: DC
Posts: 1,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper
I suspect the massage therapist walks in, sees a nude body with bottles of pills and drugs everywhere. The therapist freezes, freaks and calls someone other than the Fuzz cause this scene is wacked, ugly and filled with drugs. The Olsen chica tells the massage therapist to, "Wait, I'll send my security people up to see what's going on." This is code for the security dudes to 'clean' the room of drugs which don't have labels on the bottle etc atmo.

Thing is, whatever drugs he was on will be found in his system. He didn't die from pneumonia, that would've been ruled as a cause of death already, if it were the case.

Science will reveal the facts. Bizarre that an Olsen chica some 3K miles away in CA gets two phone calls before 911.
Thats what I am talking aboot! Normal folks dont get creepy billionaire twins to send in cleaning crews. We are found half-naked on the toilet with vomit on our undies.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-24-2008, 03:59 PM
Viper Viper is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acotts
Thats what I am talking aboot! Normal folks dont get creepy billionaire twins to send in cleaning crews. We are found half-naked on the toilet with vomit on our undies.
Wanna have a pact? I'll be your pron wingman etc, I will race over to your house when you OD and make a clean sweep of all your pron and Bee Gees albums. Nobody has to know.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-24-2008, 04:04 PM
Acotts Acotts is offline
'nsatiable
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: DC
Posts: 1,226
I am pretty sure there is a No Death Pact rule here on the the Serotta Forums. Otherwise I would.

We done want to get Serotta Pete mad.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-24-2008, 04:06 PM
Fixed's Avatar
Fixed Fixed is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Living Now in San Francisco
Posts: 18,593
flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo:


If I cannot move heaven
I will raise hell
cheers
__________________
Life is perfect when you Ride your bike on back roads
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-24-2008, 04:08 PM
Viper Viper is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acotts
I am pretty sure there is a No Death Pact rule here on the the Serotta Forums. Otherwise I would.

We done want to get Serotta Pete mad.
Can I have the Bee Gees vinyl?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-24-2008, 04:08 PM
Grant McLean's Avatar
Grant McLean Grant McLean is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper
I suspect the massage therapist walks in, sees a nude body with bottles of pills and drugs everywhere. The therapist freezes, freaks and calls someone other than the Fuzz cause this scene is wacked, ugly and filled with drugs. The Olsen chica tells the massage therapist to, "Wait, I'll send my security people up to see what's going on." This is code for the security dudes to 'clean' the room of drugs which don't have labels on the bottle etc atmo.

Thing is, whatever drugs he was on will be found in his system. He didn't die from pneumonia, that would've been ruled as a cause of death already, if it were the case.

Science will reveal the facts. Bizarre that an Olsen chica some 3K miles away in CA gets two phone calls before 911.
DUDE.... you're seriously in Nancy Grace territory.


http://tv.popcrunch.com/nancy-grace-...verdose-video/

Slowly step away from the TV... that's it... come on' back... go for a ride...

-g
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-24-2008, 04:16 PM
cmg's Avatar
cmg cmg is offline
cmg
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: san antonio, texas
Posts: 4,143
how many people died in New York on the same day? how many got reported on the news?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.