Builder's Spotlight The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds (Cycling Products)

Old 08-22-2007, 10:26 AM
dray

54-cm Serotta Atlanta for sale

My steel Serotta Atlanta, which is in very good condition, is up for sale in a couple of possible configurations. I purchased this bike 2 years ago from someone in California and I believe he was the original owner. He stated it was a 1999 model but I have not researched it so cant say for sure, the serial number is (AS-54-987). It is currently set up with a variety of parts, 8-sp Campy Chorus ergo shifters and derailurs, Ritchey Logic crank (172.5; 53/38), sugino 75 brake calipers, cane creek threadless headset (1"), Performance Forte Axis pro full carbon fork, Campy Vento 16-hp wheelset with irc tires (23s, in like new condition), new Fisik Pave cp3 saddle with ti rails, Millenium carbon seatpost, new Ritchey pro bars and stem (90-mm). I still have the original fork and threaded Chris King headset, and Salsa stem, which could easily be put back on depending (i.e. the possible configurations). Also, I have some new Vittoria tires with blue sidewalls, a new Ritchey Pro stem that is 110-mm, and a as new Campy Veloce crank (175; 53/39).

This bike has very low miles- I cant find a scratch on it. It was broken down last year I and applied frame saver. I am an amateur mechanic and take good care of all my bikes. This is up for sale due to time constraints and the need of $. The price, to some extent, will depend on the configuration of interest. I am hoping to get around $1500, which would include pack and ship to a US address. If you want to see anything that does not show up in the pics drop me an email, if you want to talk on the phone I can be reached at (207 974-6349). I am on east coast time so please dont call after 10pm my time.

Thanks for looking, Dave
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Serotta parts.jpg (46.1 KB, 211 views)
File Type: jpg Serotta 1.jpg (99.8 KB, 214 views)
File Type: jpg Serotta 2.jpg (86.5 KB, 210 views)
File Type: jpg Serotta 3.jpg (88.7 KB, 209 views)
File Type: jpg Serotta 4.jpg (54.1 KB, 210 views)
File Type: jpg Serotta 5.jpg (80.3 KB, 210 views)