Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-01-2006, 08:36 AM

Cyclesport Meivici

Over the weekend I got the chance to see the Meivici that just arrived at Cyclesport. To say it looked magnificent would be an understatement.
The finish, titanium linings at the tube ends, in short, everything, was top notch. With a complete dura ace gruppo and mavic es wheels, the whole bike came close to 16 pounds. Actually more like 15.8. Ben Serotta and his crew should be given mad props for their latest project.
Old 05-01-2006, 11:48 AM
Mufflerman

Hey Rich, give us some pics of Mikes new ride!
Old 05-01-2006, 03:22 PM

I Am Not Rich!!!!

I am not Rich, nor would I ever wanted to be confused for Rich in this lifetime or any other for that matter.
Thank you.
Old 05-01-2006, 06:29 PM
Mufflerman

I don't think anyone would claim to be Rich, other then Rich W. I assume sooner or later he would see the post and respond. I already asked Mike G.for some pics but he said he just put it together on Saturday and hasn't had a chance.
I gotta see what my hand-me-down looks like. This will most likely be a keeper though.
Old 05-01-2006, 08:09 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace2937
Over the weekend I got the chance to see the Meivici that just arrived at Cyclesport. To say it looked magnificent would be an understatement.
The finish, titanium linings at the tube ends, in short, everything, was top notch. With a complete dura ace gruppo and mavic es wheels, the whole bike came close to 16 pounds. Actually more like 15.8. Ben Serotta and his crew should be given mad props for their latest project.
So instead of doing my lawn on Saturday you spent the time admiring the Meivici? Unluckily for me...the first three letters in Meivici is the first name of my ex wife... You think Ben will change the name at some point? BTW....did you get your pizza money yet?
Old 05-02-2006, 08:27 AM

If I had a Meivici

If I had a Meivici on the Sunday club ride, I would have beat Mike to Rockland Lake Park on the climb out of Nyack - Mountain Road to 9W North. Or it is that the engine weighs 210 lbs?