Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-13-2013, 03:20 PM

Any one hear of a Hedgehog frame

I had a custom frame made by a guy about 15 years ago. His company was called Hedgehog machine works. I found him because he was featured in a Biking mag. along with Ben Serotta and 3 other builders. Can't find but one reference on the internet. The guy built beautiful frames and I don't ride anymore and want to sell this one. I have no idea what it would be worth.
Anyone know of the builder and or heard of these frames.
Thanks,
Link
Old 05-13-2013, 03:49 PM
Classics Fan

The brand sounds familiar, but can't recall any details. And I could be confusing it with another builder. Are you looking to just sell the frame or a whole bike? My guess is that the frame won't be worth much if you don't know the full pedigree of the builder and where he is today.

It doesn't bode well that this thread is already the 6th result when you google hedgehog machine works.
Old 05-14-2013, 04:46 PM

I am looking to sell the whole bike. The guy was doing his thing early in the internet days. He was featured as I said in a major bike magazine as a established frame builder. I think he was a machinist in his day job. I seem to remember his name as being Jeff but don't know for sure or remember his last name. Very nice frame though. He was in Southern California somewhere.
Link