Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2014, 10:52 AM

Panaracer Gravel Kings - report

Just wanted to post about my positive experience with Panaracer Gravel Kings. I've ridden ultremos, gp 4 seasons, hutchinson intensives so far and was looking for something new, so I went with these. I'm probably a hair under 200 miles in so far - but riding crappy roads with probably 250lbs on the bike all in if you add in bike weight, rider weight, and pannier/rack setup for the commute. The road just feels noticeably smoother since I put them on. Haven't taken them off road yet, but I'll report back when I do.

Love them so much I just picked up a set of the 26's for my other bike.

Best of all, at http://www.mpgear.com/ (which I had never heard of prior to buying these tires) has 2 different links for each tire size (search for gravelking all one word) and if you choose the link without a picture you can pick these up for $33 a tire - and I found a coupon this AM for another 15% off (thanks14). That gets you down to $28 a tire.

Anyways - just wanted to pass along my positive experience and cheap pricing I found, as I've never had such a positive tire experience, and certainly not at prices this low.

Last edited by druptight; 09-23-2014 at 11:34 AM.