Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2018, 10:09 AM
what's a little rust?

There is a local place that serves Brussels sprouts with honey and sriracha. Set a Manhattan alongside and you’re set to browse used bike listings for a while.
Old 11-13-2018, 10:14 AM
Peter Pan Oath adherent

Thread hijack alert!

All this Brussels sprout conversation is annoying.

Why don’t you start your own Brussel sprout thread?

Maybe the mods will make it a sticky!

If there are too many brussel sprout posts I won’t ever get to read about my asparagus!

Sheesh.

BK

Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter.
Old 11-13-2018, 10:21 AM
Administrator

Brussel Spouts???

William
Old 11-13-2018, 10:46 AM

PSA - Sprouts on Baseline, Boulder CO, is selling brussel sprouts for $.98 a pound.....$1.51 off list, offer good through the 14th!
Old 11-13-2018, 11:47 AM

going for a record?

Why are you guys piling onto Charles? Is he the only one posting PSAs? No. For you folks who don't like the inconvenience of seeing PSAs you are not interested in when you come to the Classifieds, how do you manage the frustration of all the for sale posts for things that you don't want to buy?

Maybe while you are asking the mods to do more work to avoid this sort of discomfort, you could just send them a list of the stuff you really want to buy and they could "curate" a custom area for things you might like so you would not have to deal with the overwhelming number of posts that don't serve your specific interests.

I can tell it's snowing somewhere, because here come the repeated complaints about how the Paceline forum has not been shaped enough for your convenience.

Charles, from someone who has (as far as I remember) never benefitted from one of your PSAs, I am perfectly happy they--and all other PSAs--are here. If I don't want to read them, I suppose I can develop the skill of not clicking on them. For those who are upset that hardworking merchants are being bumped off the front page (because that's an important piece of mod responsibility) you know there is a button at the lower right hand side of the page that allows you to skip right to the next page, and see if there are some cool, non-PSA posts you may want to click on.

You guys should check the Classifieds for fat bikes or trainers so you can get back to riding this winter.

DRZRM, I could not have phrased it better. I also wonder how some of the complainers get through reading the newspaper without having a fit over stories they are not interested in reading. (hint, skip over them).

Thank you Charles for the postings. Keep them coming!

(It would be a kind gesture for the Moderators to close this thread).

Old 11-13-2018, 11:56 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pobrien View Post

(It would be a kind gesture for the Moderators to close this thread).

happy to help.

rest assured, the moderators have seen the thread. all comments will be considered. thanks.
Closed Thread

Tags
#istandwithcharles, brussel sprouts, lol lol lol, mother of all psa threads