Builder's Spotlight The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-16-2018, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the bottle ride View Post
Sales guy-
Thank you for taking the time to post this stuff- and responding to the multitude of questions; it is super interesting and clearly we are one of the few outlets that is privy to the details like this.
Sure thing. I don't mind. Like I said Derrick from FSA might pop in to comment. If he does, play nice.
Old 01-17-2018, 10:44 PM

The front derailleur clamp came in today so i finished up the build. I did have to make a call to FSA for about a 5 minute call. I had forgotten how to set the front derailleur trim. It was pretty simple. So much so I can't believe I forgot.

The total build weighs out at 16 pounds 2 ounces. It's a 50cm womens titanium frame. But it's not a crazy light frame- 3 pounds. And it's got a 4 pound wheelset on it. The saddle is a chromoly railed Prologo. So it has some heavy-ish stuff on it. So 16 isn't horrible.

Installing the kit was very simple. Running the wires, very easy. Setting it up, very easy. And I didn't have instructions. Which is why I had to call FSA. I was trying to remember everything from last year. I kept pushing the wrong button to trim the front. My bad there.

I'm going to post pictures tomorrow of the complete build. It looks fantastic. The rims look great on this frame. And I'm going to post a video of the shifting on facebook so people can check it out. That won't be till Friday tho.
Old Yesterday, 04:01 PM

sales guy,

saw this on CT - pretty cool it's being tested in the pro peloton, but you got better photos and info. SCOOP!
"WE drivetrain in Spring with a pricepoint of (US)$2765 for the entire groupset. "

https://cyclingtips.com/2018/01/fsa-...up-raced-2018/

Last edited by pasadena; Yesterday at 04:05 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasadena View Post
sales guy,

saw this on CT - pretty cool it's being tested in the pro peloton, but you got better photos and info. SCOOP!
"WE drivetrain in Spring with a pricepoint of (US)$2765 for the entire groupset. "

https://cyclingtips.com/2018/01/fsa-...up-raced-2018/
It was being tested last year in the Protour by someone else as well. I think it was AG2R. Don't remember.

The US Retail is $2670. This was posted on page 6 with questions that were answered by Derrick from FSA.

I will be posting pics tomorrow.