Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds (Cycling Products)

Old 04-18-2021, 02:59 AM

FS: Lots of Shimano 9 speed parts and other stuff

A long time ago I bought a pile of Shimano 9 speed parts when I thought 9 speed gear would become hard to find and I’d be doing a lot more regular riding. Neither of those assumptions turned out to be true so it’s time to move my excess gear on to new owners.

The chains and cassettes came from UK mail order shops so they’re not in the usual retail packaging.

I haven’t included pictures at this stage because everything is pretty standard stuff but if you really want to see what they look like I can email something.

I’ll post at cost by whatever method the buyer likes. Postage per item gets cheaper the more you buy. Please PM me for a quote for whatever you’re interested in.

Payment in Australian dollars via Paypal please (I'll wear the fees) and no returns. Australian buyers can use direct credit to my bank account if preferred.

Please send me a PM if you’re interested in anything or if you want a quote for postage.

Chains $AU 15 each

I’ve got lots of these and as far as I can tell they’re all the HG93 Dura Ace version. They’re all brand new and never installed. If you buy 4 or more I’ll include a pack of 9 speed chain pins.

Cassettes $AU 20 each

I’ve got a variety of Ultegra and HG50 cassettes in the following ranges. All of them are either new or have been ridden less than 100km.

2 x 12 – 23 (both Ultegra and one needs a couple of spacers). The one that needs spacers is $AU 18.

2 x 12 – 25 (HG 50)

2 x 13 – 23 (both Ultegra)

12 – 27 (HG 50)
I also have a few extra lockrings and a spare 12 speed cog that I’ll include if you want them.

Ultegra 39t chain rings for double crankset (2) $AU25 each

Brand new and unopened in retail packaging

Genuine Dura Ace chain pins (packs of 5), $AU 10 each

Other stuff.

San Marco Rolls saddle. Free…just pay postage

The new leather texture has worn off but there are no scuffs or tears and it has that used patina that comes from a lot of km’s under a derriere. The brass trimmings are still in good condition. This classic should still be good for plenty of kilometres.

Kool Stop Dura Type salmon brake pads $AU 10 per set

Brand new and still in the packaging. I can include holders if you want.

I’ve also got a variety of both 1” and 1 1/8” headset spacers (5mm and 10mm) – some aluminium and some carbon fibre. Free……..postage cost only.
Old 04-23-2021, 03:40 AM

I'll do discounts for multiple purchases.
Old 04-30-2021, 05:38 PM

Does anybody need 9 speed parts - I'll do deals for multiple purchases and will consider offers.
Old 05-04-2021, 04:13 AM

Take 20% off everything - this gear needs to find a new home.