Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight


Go Back   The Paceline Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds (Cycling Products)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #6781  
Old 11-27-2020, 05:13 PM
rallizes rallizes is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 2,123
https://www.velocipedesalon.com/foru...7-a-55387.html

57cm 2500 conus

Selling my 2014 Pegoretti Marcelo in stock size 57cm. The paint scheme is Wow Blue, and the photos show the condition of the frame. There are scuffs at the drop outs, etc. and a flaw in the paint on the top tube as pointed out in the photos where it appears. I have not ridden this bike in since 2017 when I bought a Ti bike. I should have sold it sooner, but thought I would ride it. I have not, so it is time to let go of the frame, fork, D11 headset.

Link to photos of the bike built up and then just the items for sale (the frame, Falz fork, and headset): https://flic.kr/s/aHsmSqMJCJ

Asking $2,500.00 shipped CONUS.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 4.39.08 PM.jpg (62.8 KB, 667 views)

Last edited by rallizes; 11-27-2020 at 06:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6782  
Old 11-27-2020, 06:45 PM
thirdgenbird thirdgenbird is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 9,183
That pegoretti may make me loose sleep
Reply With Quote
  #6783  
Old 11-27-2020, 06:58 PM
rallizes rallizes is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 2,123
i have feelings for this one myself

https://www.velocipedesalon.com/foru...ale-55386.html





Pegoretti Responsorium 53x54.8

- Shamal wheels 2014
- Campy SR 50x34 11-25 170 cranks
- Deda Superleggera stem and handlebar
- Look keo 2 max
- Fizik seatpost it is cut .( Thompson masterpiece and deda superleggera)
- 2800 Euros plus shipping

The frame has only 18000 km
Reply With Quote
  #6784  
Old 11-27-2020, 07:06 PM
Clean39T Clean39T is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Bend, OR
Posts: 12,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by rallizes View Post
https://www.velocipedesalon.com/foru...7-a-55387.html

57cm 2500 conus

Selling my 2014 Pegoretti Marcelo in stock size 57cm. The paint scheme is Wow Blue, and the photos show the condition of the frame. There are scuffs at the drop outs, etc. and a flaw in the paint on the top tube as pointed out in the photos where it appears. I have not ridden this bike in since 2017 when I bought a Ti bike. I should have sold it sooner, but thought I would ride it. I have not, so it is time to let go of the frame, fork, D11 headset.

Link to photos of the bike built up and then just the items for sale (the frame, Falz fork, and headset): https://flic.kr/s/aHsmSqMJCJ

Asking $2,500.00 shipped CONUS.
Paint flaw looks like a dent, no?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #6785  
Old 11-27-2020, 07:09 PM
rallizes rallizes is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 2,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean39T View Post
Paint flaw looks like a dent, no?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
yeah i suppose it does!

good eye!

altho hold on i actually can't tell if that is a line or a reflection...
Reply With Quote
  #6786  
Old 11-27-2020, 07:41 PM
ToonaBP ToonaBP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 102
Wow.... Unicorns do exist... Washington DC Used Bicycle Marketplace

I offer for sale a 1985 Molteni orange Eddy Merckx road racing bicycle, partially assembled. Made in Belgium.

Please read carefully:
This piece of bicycle history is offered at the price of $900 with Super Record Headset and Bottom Bracket only. The shifting system is offered at an additional price of $225. As shown this bicycle is offered at $1,125. For the rrame, fork, HS and BB only, the price is $900.

I bought this frame new in 1985, at the beginning of my racing career. I raced it for one year. It was never crashed and continues to track perfectly. There is no rust on the frame and the original paint shows minimal scratches, especially for the age.

Technical details:
The frameset is 59 CM, center to center in both the down tube top tube dimensions. This is a typical road racing geometry. The rear dropouts are set at 126MM. The tubing is manufactured by Columbus, type SL.

The derailleurs are dated 1984. The headset and BB are original to the bicycle. The BB operates flawlessly. There is slight wear to the headset. The frame offers one set of bottle braze-ons. (Two sets commenced in 1986.).

When last fully built, with pedals, the bicycle weighed 20.6 pounds.

This bicycle was the state of art in the mid Eighties. It is responsive, providing great road feedback and comfortable even in a 100 mile ride.
Reply With Quote
  #6787  
Old 11-27-2020, 07:56 PM
d_douglas d_douglas is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Victoria, BC
Posts: 7,406
speaking of unicorns, I figured it wasn't worth mentioned because it had been sold, but a Pegoretti hardtail was recently transacted on Retrobike. It was pretty amazing. That would be the ultimate gravel bike!
Reply With Quote
  #6788  
Old 11-27-2020, 09:49 PM
jet sanchez jet sanchez is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 814
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_douglas View Post
speaking of unicorns, I figured it wasn't worth mentioned because it had been sold, but a Pegoretti hardtail was recently transacted on Retrobike. It was pretty amazing. That would be the ultimate gravel bike!
I never knew he made mountain bikes. A Pogo Stick. Neato

https://postimg.cc/gallery/MT00xK7

Reply With Quote
  #6789  
Old 11-27-2020, 10:56 PM
d_douglas d_douglas is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Victoria, BC
Posts: 7,406
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet sanchez View Post
I never knew he made mountain bikes. A Pogo Stick. Neato

https://postimg.cc/gallery/MT00xK7

Aaaand that’s the one! It’s probably the only one ever made !
Reply With Quote
  #6790  
Old 11-29-2020, 08:40 AM
paredown's Avatar
paredown paredown is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: New York Hudson Valley
Posts: 3,335
I don't know the story behind the team (LA Sheriff), but I thought this Medici has a love-it-or-hate-it paint and is a decent price--$800 and you get a matching jersey and helmet so you can go all in:


https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...code=undefined
Attached Images
File Type: jpg medici.jpg (129.7 KB, 404 views)
Reply With Quote
  #6791  
Old 11-29-2020, 10:09 AM
thirdgenbird thirdgenbird is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 9,183
I remember seeing a poster for that team as a kid. The colors, Chevrolet bow tie and sachs shifters all line up with my memory.
Reply With Quote
  #6792  
Old 11-29-2020, 04:36 PM
alexihnen alexihnen is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by paredown View Post
I don't know the story behind the team (LA Sheriff), but I thought this Medici has a love-it-or-hate-it paint and is a decent price--$800 and you get a matching jersey and helmet so you can go all in:


https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...code=undefined

I was close to buying this. In fact, I think the photo is from the seller taking a photo for me w/ seat set at 74.5cm. Decided it was just a size too small.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #6793  
Old 11-29-2020, 05:22 PM
gbcoupe gbcoupe is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,339
Will probably go for some $$$. Nice looking Waterford.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Waterford-W...UAAOSw0axfxAW0
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l1600-1.jpg (98.3 KB, 257 views)
Reply With Quote
  #6794  
Old 11-29-2020, 05:37 PM
RichTheRoadie's Avatar
RichTheRoadie RichTheRoadie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Sydney, 'straylia
Posts: 790
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_douglas View Post
Aaaand that’s the one! It’s probably the only one ever made !
Someone across the hall has a Dario MTB too - different colour, so definitely not the same bike.
__________________
My bikes over the years
Reply With Quote
  #6795  
Old 11-29-2020, 06:01 PM
Mike V's Avatar
Mike V Mike V is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1,438
There was LA Sheriff team and club.

This is a club bike.

LA Sheriff was a Los Angels racing club sponsored by the LA Sheriff department. Club bikes could be Medici or Litespeed. They had a very good junior and masters program. It was a program to for the LA Sheriff department to connect with the community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paredown View Post
I don't know the story behind the team (LA Sheriff), but I thought this Medici has a love-it-or-hate-it paint and is a decent price--$800 and you get a matching jersey and helmet so you can go all in:


https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...code=undefined
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.