Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight


Go Back   The Paceline Forum > Bike Fit

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-07-2020, 03:17 PM
pnsathyan pnsathyan is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: Princeton,NJ
Posts: 17
Fitter recommendations in central nj

Looking for fitter recommendations in central nj region( Princeton) ?

Can drive further south or north as well
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-09-2020, 09:46 PM
katematt katematt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Nueva Jersey
Posts: 632
Cycles 54

Christian at Cycles 54 in Wall, NJ is very good. At the end of 195 so not too far from you.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-09-2020, 10:25 PM
pnsathyan pnsathyan is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: Princeton,NJ
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by katematt View Post
Christian at Cycles 54 in Wall, NJ is very good. At the end of 195 so not too far from you.
Thanks a lot ! . Will take a look at them.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-19-2020, 08:09 PM
pnsathyan pnsathyan is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: Princeton,NJ
Posts: 17
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by katematt View Post
Christian at Cycles 54 in Wall, NJ is very good. At the end of 195 so not too far from you.
Thanks for the recommendation. Was a very good experience. Definitely recommended.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-13-2020, 02:22 PM
ridethecliche ridethecliche is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnsathyan View Post
Thanks for the recommendation. Was a very good experience. Definitely recommended.
How was everything?

I'm looking for someone in the central nj region around New Brunswick but they're not too far.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-13-2020, 02:40 PM
pnsathyan pnsathyan is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: Princeton,NJ
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post
How was everything?

I'm looking for someone in the central nj region around New Brunswick but they're not too far.

Yes I am also in the same vicinity. It’s a ride but I think was worth it. He is v knowledgeable and patient and will help with the fit.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-13-2020, 08:51 PM
ridethecliche ridethecliche is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnsathyan View Post
Yes I am also in the same vicinity. It’s a ride but I think was worth it. He is v knowledgeable and patient and will help with the fit.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What was the fit process like?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.