Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > Rides, Events, Gatherings and Charity events

Old 02-15-2018, 09:14 PM

NAHBS Guests Group Ride

Hey guys. Looks like there is a group ride going out of Manchester, CT. On Saturday morning. Wheels roll at 10. So far it looks like only 3 people, and the ride leader is making the call as of Friday at 9pm whether the ride is on or not. Although I have seen 3 before signed up and 8 are there at the ride start.

Here are the details. Just wanted to extend the invite to anyone on Paceline. The ride start is right next to a bunch of restaurants, hotels and shopping. About an 8min ride on the highway to the show. If looking to attend and on Strava please respond I'm in to help the ride kick off.

https://www.strava.com/clubs/313621/group_events/278630

Details here if link doesn't work, or you are not on Strava.

AMC Saturday Morning Ride

10:00 AM Saturday
Meet Up Spot 1440 Pleasant Valley Rd., Manchester, CT (Joann Fabric) (there are also a bunch of Tesla charging stations here at the ride start if you drive a Tesla and need to charge up)
Casual (No-Drop) / Mostly Flat

Meet at 9:45 a.m. to ride at 10:00 a.m. from JoAnn's Fabrics in Manchester to ride 30 to 35 miles with 15-17+MPH Average Speed. Mostly flat terrain on country roads. No drop ride, we will regroup at ends of roads. Expect to be back by lunchtime.

Helmets required. Rain or snow cancels.

Road bikes are recommended.

Please let me know by 9 p.m. on Friday night if you plan on attending.

I posted this as an AMC Ride, here is the listing: RC or TR, FL/RL, No Cue, 15-17mph, 30-35 Miles) Meet at 9:45 a.m. to ride promptly at 10:00 a.m. from Jo-Ann Fabrics, 1440 Pleasant Valley Rd., Manchester. The rides travel over mostly flat terrain on country roads in South Windsor, East Windsor, Ellington, and Somers. Plan on being back by lunchtime. Average speed and miles may vary depending on the size and makeup of the group. Helmets are required. Rain or snow cancels. Please notify the ride leader if you plan on attending and want to be notified of cancellation.

Judy B.

Last edited by huck*this; 02-15-2018 at 09:18 PM.