Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > Rides, Events, Gatherings and Charity events

Old 01-19-2018, 09:46 AM

Cyclesport Customer Appreciation Day: January 28th, 1p-5p (Park Ridge, NJ)

My former employer and favorite local bike shop, Cyclesport is holding their annual customer appreciation day next weekend from 1-5. From the email blast:

"Come and meet representatives from Cannondale, Colnago, Trek, Fabrica, K. Bedford Customs, No. 22 and Parlee Cycles. See the latest in cycling gear from Assos, Mavic, Garneau, SRAM, Zipp, Giro, and other top names. ENjoy wine, craft beer, and tasty food. We will also be offering same day specials on different products throughout the day! This is one event that no cycling enthusiast will want to miss. As always, we will be giving away some great prizes!"

So, if nothing else, I know ltwtsculler91 and I will be there -- maybe if the forecast is good we could even go for a ride before...

Cyclesport is located at 1 Hawthorne Ave, Park Ridge, NJ -- a quick drive from Manhattan, Westchester, Rockland, etc...

Last edited by Nooch; 01-19-2018 at 10:01 AM.
Old 01-19-2018, 09:59 AM
Administrator

thats cool, i may try and stop by!
Old 01-19-2018, 02:16 PM

Like Nooch said, it's an awesome time if you like nice bikes, nice people, and good food and drink.
If the weather's good, some of us will likely roll from the shop around 8am for 40-50mi.

Of interest to the crowd around here you'll have a chance to meet and chat with Kelly Bedford, some of the team from No22, and half of the duo behind our newest steel bikes from Fabrica...