Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > Marketplace > Vendors

Old 01-05-2020, 10:43 PM
www.catella.cc

Catella 2020

Attachment 1697990654

Here it is! The new Catella 2020 Collection, Winter(California) edition.
Store opens MaƱana but I want to preview it to Paceliners before hand as a thank you for all the support over the years.

This year we are trying something a bit different. We are creating a collection for delivery in February. We have been tinkering with new fabrics over the last year and we think these garments are finally ready for release now.

You will determine which and how many items we will make. In addition you will get an exclusive discount that you can use online as a Paceline memember. It's a limited release so please act now. Use code "pace2020" on check out for 15% off. One week only expires Jan 11 2020.

The product line-
Screen Shot 2020-01-05 at 8.22.06 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2020-01-05 at 8.20.28 PM.jpg

1. The Redbox Jacket. My favorite so far. Its somewhat different in that it's taking a lifestylish approach to a technical garment with a camo like pattern. Under the graphics lays one mean, functional piece of kit.
This Jacket is built with Event fabrics that come alive while on the bike. They transpire vapor in only one direction keeping you warm and dry. The fabric is also water resistant in wet weather.
Internally the fabric is coated with a membrane that allows the water vapor molecules pass thru in one direction (outward from the body), yet because water molecules are larger they cannot enter. The finish of the membrane is soft and incredibly comfortable.
I can go on about packability and laser cut cuff details but let me be brief and say that our local race teams swear by this jacket and so do I. This is jacket is meant to be worn fitted to the body in the arms and torso so fabric can quickly transpire.

Baselinevestfrontblk.jpgScreen Shot 2020-01-05 at 8.21.18 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2020-01-05 at 8.34.31 PM.jpg

2. The Baseline Vest. First the name; Baseline is the large thoroughfare that runs east to west. Its the horizontal plane used to map all of Southern California it's true. More importantly it's the last street that connects to gravel trails in the foothills. All the images are taken around here.
Ok fabrics. The Baseline Vest uses reflective fabrics that we call reflex. The fabric is a 40gsm weight fabric (light!) that is coated with a fully reflective film once activated by light. We all have seen these silver light gray jackets. This fabrics is black. its soft and it has a bit of stretch. It's so light that there is no possibility of adding 3 rear pockets as the fabric would fail. So we added a hidden pocket in the seam with a water proof liner. I addition we are using a dual slide zipper (YKK) so that it unzips from the bottom up making it easier to reach your jersey pockets.
The side panels are made with a 4way stretch mesh for better fit. It has a bit more room so that you can layer underneath if needed.

Screen Shot 2020-01-05 at 8.20.53 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2020-01-05 at 8.41.03 PM.jpg

3. The Azusa Wool Jersey. This jersey has been in our line for the 3rd year now because of its simplicity in looks and absolute comfort on the saddle. The Azusa wool has all the properties of Wool yet it stretches and is finished with a brushed internal finish for comfort. It is built with 3 pockets on the back and uses a YKK self locking zipper. Its simple ash Gray finish gives it a classic look that fits in on the group ride and in the pub afterwards. Fitted jersey also worn with a vest for colder climbs.

Inspired by the roads we ride. -California -getlost

Thank you once again paceliners, Happy new year and the very best to you all.

Rodolfo@catella.net
Old 01-16-2020, 04:10 PM
www.catella.cc

Rode with my buddy in the foothills right below Mt Baldy. Got some great shots of the new items. Here is another one showing the Jacket with the 2 way zipper slider. The Event membrane fabric tho. Its so breathable compared to other jackets.

50gsm Envent fabric. Total weight 165g with membrane.
Dual action Ykk zippers.
Extremely packable.
stretch panels on sides for better flex.
3 rear pocket construction.
Single layer, laser cut, cuffs.
Simple reflective details.

www.catella.cc

Screen Shot 2020-01-08 at 9.54.01 AM.jpg