Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-23-2021, 07:50 PM

How long for a Rapha order to ship?

Just curious....I was never a Rapha customer but someone gave me one jersey for Xmas & I liked it. I also had a voucher for some $$ off so purchased another on the 15th of Feb

Just checked order online & I see it is still processing... Is that normal? I know weather has been bad but a week & not even started to move yet

So I was curious if other have ordered recently what roughly was processing time?

Thanks
Old 02-23-2021, 07:52 PM

Ordere something on 16 Feb, got dispatched on 20 Feb; but the tracker says "19 Feb: Shipment information sent to FedEx" (mine is coming from KY). So I guess something is slow!
Old 02-23-2021, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagorider View Post
Ordere something on 16 Feb, got dispatched on 20 Feb; but the tracker says "19 Feb: Shipment information sent to FedEx" (mine is coming from KY). So I guess something is slow!
Thanks for that info...I asked because I had all kind of trouble with shipping part of web order. We live in rural area that doesn't get street mail (PO Box instead) but of we do course get DHL,FedEx,UPS etc to our door....well their web interface does not see our street address as valid so eventually I had to input my daughters in another State

Anyway...thanks & I think I better check with them as this is running long then
Old 02-23-2021, 08:05 PM
aka RAEKWON

If its fedex, which prettry sure is what rapha uses, everything is messed up, been waiting over a week for something that was shipped 2 days and still hasn’t left the origin.
Old 02-23-2021, 11:39 PM
v a n i l l a

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3awak3n View Post
If its fedex, which prettry sure is what rapha uses, everything is messed up, been waiting over a week for something that was shipped 2 days and still hasn’t left the origin.
I have a laptop sent Fedex overnight on Saturday ... now "pending"
Old 02-24-2021, 07:48 AM

remember the days when rapha would overnight everything from london?
Old 02-24-2021, 08:11 AM

Yeah...FedEx is messed up... since we have yet to receive last month's credit card bill from the even more messed up USPS, we decided to FedEx pmt a week before due date to avoid late fee. Four days later we check tracking to verify delivery and it was still in northern VA...!! pissed... I went to vent and get refund for late overnight service.... so sorry...but no refund due to covid..... now paying all bills electronically...
Old 02-24-2021, 08:19 AM

In the fall I had a couple orders that took a week or more to ship (despatch in Rapha parlance).
Old 02-24-2021, 08:33 AM
Robin (she/her)

Its not just Rapha. I finally wrote to USPS, and requested phone reply, that my post office, or the drivers, are stealing packages. Anything with a return address containing “surf shop” or “bike shop” goes missing. even with tracking. I am convinced that my address is “marked” as prob sporting goods and pilfered.
Old 02-24-2021, 08:50 AM

I've got one UPS package missing (last scan was Feb 16) and one USPS package missing (last scan was Feb 17). Neither company can or will give me an update as to where they actually are or when they will arrive. I suspect they are stuck in Texas somewhere.
Old 02-24-2021, 09:20 AM

Rapha was slow in early fall as well. 16 or 18 days to get to me. I would not worry until you are over two weeks.
Old 02-24-2021, 10:33 AM

I've been buying from Rapha for few years. Their shipping speed has always been fine as most of shipments took 4-5 days to Southern California. In fact I placed an order last Sunday. The package was in FedEx's possession Tuesday and is scheduled to deliver on Friday.
Old 02-24-2021, 11:09 AM

It's always a bit hit or miss but Rapha isn't huge and they don't feel the need to get things out ASAP. It's not Amazon prime food staples etc. Patagonia is a bit similar in that regard but I think it really comes down to the carrier or carriers used (sometimes Fedex Home which is end delivered by USPS. Not all regions of the country are as efficient as others. All I ask from sellers is communication on their end. I can't even imagine what is going on with shipping companies right now. If my cycling super hero outfit takes a few more days that's fine
Old 02-24-2021, 11:15 AM

Thanks for all the replies & yes shipping in general has been messed up during Covid
Will call & see if it is coming or not as in my case has not even processed at Rapha yet
Old 02-27-2021, 03:01 PM

Update: still not shipped!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk