Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-25-2021, 06:21 AM

About this time last year they had a 30% off sale and I bought a GR300 frameset. Shortly after that COVID hit and the constant sales from them slowed way down. I'd say 20% is probably the biggest discount you'll see for a while.
Old 01-25-2021, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nortx-Dave View Post
It might be worthwhile to call them and just talk to them. I bought my R330 way back in 2009 and 74,900 miles later I'm still very happy with it (though soon it will have to share bike room space with my Bishop). I remember back then I bought it during a sale, but called them and they worked with me on some exchanges.
Quote:
Originally Posted by djg21 View Post
I loved my custom Lynskey road frame. I bought it when Lynskey first started because I had previously ridden Lynskey-designed Litespeeds, and my Vortex got destroyed in an encounter with a car. My Lynskey road frame cracked at a weld after 14 years, and Lynskey was great to work with on the warranty. I was offered a new frame at no cost under the lifetime warranty, and was allowed to pick up a Race GR frame at a very reasonable upgrade price. The bikes are very nice.
Great data points! I've never ridden a Lynskey but have been tempted to pick up one of their Ti 29ers to use as the basis for a sweet SS.

Texbike
Old 01-25-2021, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 54ny77 View Post
Wow. That's incredible warranty service.
Yep

Great stuff right there.
Old 01-25-2021, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliedid View Post
Yep

Great stuff right there.
Yeah that’s was one of the main reasons I decided to go with a Lynskey instead of one the similar priced bikes that are imports from Asia. I really felt that if there was a problem with the bike in the future Lynskey would still be around to fix it. Good to hear these stories about their customer service.