Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-25-2020, 09:05 AM
Robin (she/her)

all4cycling.com ordering from Italy

could not find the shoes, pedals, or seat i wanted in USA. so i gave this company a try. ordered on sunday, here today, thursday. very pleased....
Old 06-25-2020, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tz779 View Post
could not find the shoes, pedals, or seat i wanted in USA. so i gave this company a try. ordered on sunday, here today, thursday. very pleased....
I have used them a few times and they have been great. One reservation I would raise is that they take a long time to process returns if you need to go that route.
Old 06-25-2020, 01:36 PM
Robin (she/her)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BdaGhisallo View Post
I have used them a few times and they have been great. One reservation I would raise is that they take a long time to process returns if you need to go that route.
yes! i took that into consideration. i was replacing another sidi shoe and knew my size! good to know, tho....
Old 07-03-2020, 12:42 PM

Some of the complete bikes/frames are quite cheap compared to US pricing, I assume due to the exchange rate, also it looks like they offer FREE shipping of complete bikes to the US...seems too good to be true, anyone tried?
Old 07-03-2020, 01:05 PM

I've been using them the past 4 or 5 years. Always very reliable for me, occasionally they've upgraded my orders to express shipping (at no extra charge) and I had them in 2-3 days.

If you're looking at complete bikes, make sure you figure in customs charges.
Old 07-03-2020, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdeth1313 View Post
I've been using them the past 4 or 5 years. Always very reliable for me, occasionally they've upgraded my orders to express shipping (at no extra charge) and I had them in 2-3 days.
Same here. I've used them for years. One negative: over the last few months, a number of the brands they carry "are not available to ship to the US".
Old 07-03-2020, 02:18 PM

Here is a data point if you are ordering from Europe during COVID. I wanted to pick up some Time pedals (given the potential changes at that company) and xxcycle.com in France had some great prices. Never used them before, but the basic shipping to the US was inexpensive, so I gave them a try. They shipped my order promptly in mid-June and provided a tracking number for La Poste. After a few days, the La Post site said the package had been picked up and had arrived in the US - total time something like 3 or 4 days. So, like many orders I have made from Euro vendors shipped via the post office, I'm expecting it to get transferred to USPS once it gets through customs - this seems to be the bottleneck. I'm not in a rush to get the pedals, so this isn't bothering me.