Builder's Spotlight The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > Marketplace > Vendors

Old 01-06-2017, 12:05 PM

2017 Zancaonto Racing Kits Have Landed, Shipping week of 3/20

Folks,

The 2017 Zancoanto Racing Kit order is now up on Bike Reg. Many of you lamented missing last years run, now is your time to make amends. As you will see we have made some pretty big changes this year. The BIGGEST news is the inclusion of a women's specific kit. We have four women racing on the team this year, and thought it was about time to do something specific for the women out there...

Also, we have changed the bib's this year. We have gone with the compression/lazer cut bib. This bib is 2cm shorter in length on the legs, and features a lazer cut band around the bottom similar to the pro-line jersey sleeve. You should order the same size as always. The women bib has a women's specific chamios.

The red is a bit darker this year, and the blue is a new blue for us. It is the same as Columbia University Sports teams...I think everyone will love it...

HERE IS THE COOLEST PART -- We are taking Zanconato Racing to the streets of belguim to participate in the Tour of Flanders Sportive on April 1. It is a HUGE endevour for the team and our measily budget. To commemorate this amazing occasion, we have commissioned an event specific tee shirt. Made of a premium cotton/poly blend, the t-shirt is sure to raise questions with friends and family a like. All profit proceeds will go directly to help defray the cost of taking the team to Europe.

Finally, we eally appreciate the support from this forum. Our kits sales make up nearly a third of our overall funding each year. We hope you enjoy this years kit designs and we urge you to stock up.

We will close the order on Saturday the 14th of January at midnight....

http://www.bikereg.com/Zanconatoracing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2017_Blue Jersey.jpg (38.4 KB, 435 views)
File Type: jpg 2017_Red Jersey.jpg (35.0 KB, 431 views)
File Type: jpg 2017_Womens Jersey.jpg (40.7 KB, 430 views)
File Type: jpg 2017_Blue Vest.jpg (36.5 KB, 429 views)

Last edited by StephenCL; 03-19-2017 at 01:56 PM.
Old 01-06-2017, 12:08 PM

continued

more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2017_Mens Bib.jpg (33.5 KB, 426 views)
File Type: jpg 2017_Womens Bib.jpg (34.4 KB, 429 views)
File Type: jpg 2017_Knickers.jpg (33.6 KB, 424 views)
File Type: jpg LS Jersey.jpg (34.7 KB, 425 views)
File Type: jpg Next_Level_3600lightblue_b-2.jpg (37.7 KB, 426 views)
File Type: jpg Next_Level_3600gold_b.jpg (41.1 KB, 422 views)
File Type: jpg Arm warmers.jpg (20.6 KB, 431 views)
Old 01-06-2017, 12:59 PM
Administrator

Thanks for doing this Stephen.

FYI to all - this is some great kit. Very high quality. I'm putting in another order for this year.

cheers!

Old 01-06-2017, 04:49 PM

I'm going in for some more goodies too! have a kit from last year, plus a jacket and a cap. all of it's awesome stuff and really well made. like, to the point that I was sad my team kit wasn't made from the same manufacturer. THAT good. and Stephen's good people, to boot! order early and often!
Old 01-06-2017, 06:14 PM

How did Zanc score SAP sponsorship?
Old 01-06-2017, 11:02 PM

is there a size chart for the jerseys & Tees? What about shipping outside of US?

thanks...
Old 01-06-2017, 11:12 PM

size chart

here is a size chart from the 2015 kit, it is the same for this order.

http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=165541

Yes, I will ship outside the US and Canada. If you order on bike reg, then contact me via PM, you will only pay the delta between the included shipping costs and actual shipping. I reguarly ship to the UK and Australia.

Shipping to Canada is free...

Hope this helps!

Stephen

Last edited by StephenCL; 01-09-2017 at 04:09 AM.
Old 01-06-2017, 11:30 PM

Wow. Along with everyone else. This is great stuff. Was just thinking that on my way home and to come back and write some kudos on the old thread.

Have been really glad to have the winter jacket on my commute ride. Warm, snug, has good pockets and even a zip pocket. Mostly I'm so happy to have in our chilly mornings and my evening rides home.

In the summer with my short sleeve, racier than me jersey I was thinking what great kit for the money this was.

Mucho kudos and congrats on going abroad!

2017 is still tex market, right?
Old 01-06-2017, 11:54 PM

You bet!

You bet, they are still one of our premier sponsors... Could never make it work without them. So glad to hear how much you like your kit!

Stephen
Old 01-08-2017, 12:25 AM

i found sizing chart for the texmart usa site but not sure if the pro line is represented. seems to have different names on the site (a bit confusing) and only 1 size chart which is a bit odd.

http://www.texmarket-usa.com/_pdf/sizing_chart.pdf

stephen if this is bogus info.. let me know and i'll remove link.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf sizing_chart.pdf (181.1 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by roguedog; 01-08-2017 at 12:29 AM.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:14 PM

Sizing

I wear a small in rapha tops and medium in the bibs. I checked the size chart and it seems I will be extra small on both top and bottom. This is going to be my first purchase of this kit. Should I go up in size for the race cut?
Old 01-09-2017, 04:14 AM

Sizing

I would keep the same sizing as Rapha. I have updated my post above to include the link to the proline sizing.

I wear the exact same sizes for Rapha Classic as I do the texmarket club stuff, and the pro jersey from Rapha is the same size as the pro texmarket.

Hope this helps. Lots of folks here that have ordered kit over the last four seasons, so they should be able to provide some feedback as well.

Thanks!!
Old 01-09-2017, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigel View Post
I wear a small in rapha tops and medium in the bibs. I checked the size chart and it seems I will be extra small on both top and bottom. This is going to be my first purchase of this kit. Should I go up in size for the race cut?
I'm similar. small for rapha "classic" tops and medium bibs. for their pro team stuff, I size up to medium tops but stick with medium bibs. I have the 2016 version of this Zanc kit with the same Proline jersey and the small jersey and medium bibs fit great.
Old 01-09-2017, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguedog View Post
i found sizing chart for the texmart usa site but not sure if the pro line is represented. seems to have different names on the site (a bit confusing) and only 1 size chart which is a bit odd.

http://www.texmarket-usa.com/_pdf/sizing_chart.pdf

stephen if this is bogus info.. let me know and i'll remove link.
fwiw, the Chest/Waiste/Hips numbers on that chart would have me in XS, but my size S 2016 kit gives the appropriate fit. In fact, I size up to a M in the Proline jersery since that is a very trim race cut, and the MProline jersery fits me like a glove. In other words, that chart sizing would have me wrapped up pretty tight.

Last edited by sparky33; 01-09-2017 at 12:01 PM.
Old 01-09-2017, 09:12 PM

Sizing of kit

Thanks guys. I may have to change my order then.