Builder's Spotlight The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight


Go Back   The Paceline Forum > Image Gallery > Production Bikes

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 10-25-2018, 12:50 PM
ANAO's Avatar
ANAO ANAO is offline
Category VI
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: T-Neck (Dirty Jerzee)
Posts: 2,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by zross312 View Post
Any follow-up on how this worked out? I'm considering using spray.bike for a project and I'd be curious as to your thoughts (if that's what you wound up using).
I actually ended up selling it just this last weekend. The team's going a different direction next year with team bikes, and I jumped on board. We're designing that paint now.
__________________
-eli
---
The Duke of Milford
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-25-2018, 02:50 PM
Nooch Nooch is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANAO View Post
I actually ended up selling it just this last weekend. The team's going a different direction next year with team bikes, and I jumped on board. We're designing that paint now.
oooooooh who ya using?
__________________
bonCourage!cycling
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-25-2018, 02:58 PM
ANAO's Avatar
ANAO ANAO is offline
Category VI
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: T-Neck (Dirty Jerzee)
Posts: 2,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooch View Post
oooooooh who ya using?
Have you been following all of our new additions this off-season?
__________________
-eli
---
The Duke of Milford
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-25-2018, 03:18 PM
Nooch Nooch is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANAO View Post
Have you been following all of our new additions this off-season?
Edwin? So... something from spec'ed?
__________________
bonCourage!cycling
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-25-2018, 03:20 PM
ANAO's Avatar
ANAO ANAO is offline
Category VI
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: T-Neck (Dirty Jerzee)
Posts: 2,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooch View Post
Edwin? So... something from spec'ed?
Classic misdirection!

But yeah, that's a factor. We're talking to Henry and that's likely who we'll end up using. The only problem is his stack is like 20mm lower than every other bike in its class.

Butcherbox just runs them with a bunch of spacers. We may too.
__________________
-eli
---
The Duke of Milford
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 10-25-2018, 03:22 PM
Nooch Nooch is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANAO View Post
Classic misdirection!

But yeah, that's a factor. We're talking to Henry and that's likely who we'll end up using. The only problem is his stack is like 20mm lower than every other bike in its class.

Butcherbox just runs them with a bunch of spacers. We may too.
unrelated sidenote, I love those butcherbox vie13 kits -- especially that speedskin. (maybe one day i can be skinny enough to wear one, lol)
__________________
bonCourage!cycling
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-25-2018, 03:25 PM
ANAO's Avatar
ANAO ANAO is offline
Category VI
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: T-Neck (Dirty Jerzee)
Posts: 2,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooch View Post
unrelated sidenote, I love those butcherbox vie13 kits -- especially that speedskin. (maybe one day i can be skinny enough to wear one, lol)
Ya but they've complained to me that they need to go to the bathroom in pairs with the zipper in the back.

Hard pass.
__________________
-eli
---
The Duke of Milford
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-25-2018, 03:35 PM
Nooch Nooch is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANAO View Post
Ya but they've complained to me that they need to go to the bathroom in pairs with the zipper in the back.

Hard pass.
Nothing says camaraderie like going to the bathroom together..
__________________
bonCourage!cycling
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-25-2018, 04:14 PM
ltwtsculler91 ltwtsculler91 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooch View Post
Nothing says camaraderie like going to the bathroom together..
And this is why we aren't going with those next year....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.