Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > Marketplace > Vendors

Old 04-17-2014, 10:38 AM

Zanconato Racing 2014 Team Kit Leftovers!

Paceline,

Thank you for your patience...so many of you have emailed me about the 2014 kits...I am really sorry it is so late already in the season. I hope that you will all still consider placing an order this year.

We have made a few changes this year...we are offering a new Short Sleeve jersey called the pro-line that feature lazer cut barrel sleeve, vent side panels and silicon grabbers at the cuffs and waist...this is by far the closest thing you can get to lining up at Paris Roubaix yourself.

In addition we add some additional pieces including the a gillet, shoe covers and finally new and improved hats.

We will still offer our race/club cut Jersey that so many of you ordered last year.

Thanks to Texmarket-USA for their continued Sponsorship that allows us to bring you this incredible gear at these prices. We were able to keep the same prices from last year!

We have a longer runway than last year and will be closing the order two weeks from tomorrow.

Shipping is included in all orders to the United States and Canada. If you are international, please contact me for shipping.

Here is the link to the bike reg ordering page. http://www.BikeReg.com/ZanconatoRacing2014
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jersey SS 2014.jpg (35.4 KB, 608 views)
File Type: jpg Jersey LS 2014.jpg (29.4 KB, 607 views)
File Type: jpg Bibs 2014.jpg (34.2 KB, 609 views)
File Type: jpg Vest 2014.jpg (32.5 KB, 609 views)
File Type: jpg Arm Warmers 2014.jpg (12.6 KB, 606 views)
File Type: jpg Shoe Cover.jpg (24.1 KB, 604 views)
File Type: jpg Hat 2014.jpg (23.4 KB, 603 views)
File Type: jpg Gloves 2014.jpg (12.5 KB, 604 views)

Last edited by StephenCL; 10-05-2014 at 02:29 PM.
Old 04-17-2014, 11:20 AM
killin' it

The skinsuits aren't showing up on the order page
Old 04-17-2014, 12:20 PM
Epic=No Smiles

Are you able to send sizing samples if we pay shipping?

I'd love to buy some but last year's kits were so oddly sized I'm totally gunshy.

(Talking about the regular race/club cut stuff - I'm a solid L in Assos and Castelli, and the black kit SS jersey was gigantic, bibs were just too big enough to be basically unwearable, yet LS jerseys were normal-sized.)
Old 04-17-2014, 12:34 PM

Which short sleeve jersey did you get?

Christian,

Which short sleeve jersey did you get, i am assuming from from your note that it was the club/race cut, not the super sport cut from last year?

We did that same jersey this year as well. We changed the super sport to pro because the super sport was a little too short in the body, and we really wanted the pro lazer cut sleeves.

In terms of the bibs, they are identical to last year, and yours is the first comment I had gotten on the bibs...maybe you got a mis-tagged pair, as I think the bibs are pretty right on.. They are a bit longer than some other bibs, but fit in the waist and straps should have been right on....

I wear an xl rapha, and an xl texmarket...

Now to answer your question, I unfortunately don't have any samples...

Hopefully we can steer folks right....

Stephen
Old 04-21-2014, 07:25 PM

Sizing charts

Folks have been asking about sizing charts :

Here is the guide for the ss club fit, the gillet, ls jersey and jackets:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (119.1 KB, 543 views)
Old 04-21-2014, 07:28 PM

Please use this chart for the proline...

Folks,

The proline is a brand new jersey from these folks, but i would use this chart as a good guide, the sleeves and front length will be a bit longer, and the chest will be a touch wider...if you ordered the suoer sport jersey last year, stay with your same size unless it was baggy...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (114.7 KB, 538 views)
Old 04-21-2014, 07:29 PM

Bibs size guide...

Here is the bibs size guide, the bibs are unchanged from last year..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (83.0 KB, 537 views)
Old 04-22-2014, 02:19 PM
commuter racer

Oh, I want a new kit Will you be offering the LS jersey in the super-skinny cut? I think I was the waif size in a medium. How long are the sleeves on the SS proline jersey?

Last edited by shinomaster; 04-22-2014 at 02:25 PM.
Old 04-22-2014, 03:00 PM
Peter Pan Oath adherent

I've ordered a ss jersey to correct my error from last year.

Trying to find some funds for additional items so we'll see.....

BK

Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter.
Old 04-22-2014, 06:09 PM

Here is the new Proline sizing charts...

Folks,

Hot off the press, here is the new proline size charts, as you can see it falls exactly between last years super sport and the club fit, but buyer beware, these lazer cut sleeves and shoulders are pretty snug....in practice, i find it almost identical to last years ss...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (79.9 KB, 467 views)
Old 04-23-2014, 12:21 AM
commuter racer

Do they come down to the elbow like on a skinsuit?
Old 04-23-2014, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinomaster View Post
Do they come down to the elbow like on a skinsuit?
No, but they come about halfway between the "traditional" ss jersey and the elbow. It is really the lazer cut channel sleeve that gives the skin tight look, but the sleeves don't go down to the elbow.

Stephen
Old 04-23-2014, 10:16 AM
killin' it

I've spent lots of money on kits that don't fit and trying to size them in a discussion on a forum is basically useless without points of comparison so that's what I'll try to do here.

I've had all three generations of the Zank/Tex Market stuff and being a "team" rider here in #NECX land, I have some knowledge to share as I wear this stuff all of the time.

I found that this past years (the all black version of what is pictured here) was the highest quality and I finally dialed/lucked out on the fit. I am 5'10" at roughly 180 lbs with muscular hockey legs on a 31" inseam. Chest is 40" (and shrinking) and I have mostly proportional torso/arms. I'm no weight lifter but if I were you'd think I spent most of my time on the squat rack rather than the bench.

Some reference points: I fit in large tops and bottoms in Champ Sys, Suarez, Craft, Squadra, Pearl and most every other brand I've ever tried, though for me bottoms tend to be generally more snug than the tops (see above). Every medium top I've tried is too snug to go with tough, usually in torso length, although my Craft winter jacket is a medium and fits great even with layers beneath. Go figure....

Other than Tex Market I wear the older Zank Champ Sys stuff most often. I found the leg length in the Champ Sys to be short for my preference (but that's asthetics) and the bib portion of the shorts to be a bit short as well. They feel ok on the bike but constricting when standing up. In time they stretched to be comfortable though.

I ordered large tops and bottoms in the first generation Tex Market clothing (all blue with Velocity logo) and the fit was good in the jersey but just ok in the bibs. The bibs were huge compared to the same size Champ Sys kit (large for both). The straps weren't quite slack but definately not taught due to the larger size and there was some gathering in the arse due to extra fabric. I have a big can but these were still quite roomy so in my mind I decided that these were equivilent to an XL in Champ Sys.

Next time around with Tex Market (all blue without the velocity logo) the bibs were scheduled to change to the spyder design which I was told were a closer fit than the first bibs we got. I decided to stick with the large figuring that this would correct the generousity of the first iteration, but the spyder bibs overshot the mark and they were TIGHT. Once again, the large jersey was fine.

When the black kit came along I ordered the bibs in XL because they were again the spyder model they are PERFECT! They are the most comfortable and highest quality stuff I own bar none... hands down... by a mile. The large jersey fit perfectly as every generation has.

So in summary, I find that the spyder bibs from Tex Market run small compared to the equivilent size in Champ Sys, Craft, Suarez, Squadra, etc... Where I go large/large with most other kit I go large/XL when dealing with Tex Market and their spyder bibs.

I think Rosey at 6'1" and roughly the same weight (lankier obvs) wears the same Tex Market combination with good results... Large jersey and XL bibs. I think he wears that for Vermark as well.

Last edited by myette10; 04-23-2014 at 10:23 AM.
Old 04-23-2014, 12:57 PM
commuter racer

The original blue kit (Velocity bibs) fit me perfectly in every way. The last version medium jersey was a tad short but still perfectly wearable. Stephen, when you say the chest is a bit wider, is it just a cm or two or quite a bit?
Old 04-23-2014, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinomaster View Post
The original blue kit (Velocity bibs) fit me perfectly in every way. The last version medium jersey was a tad short but still perfectly wearable. Stephen, when you say the chest is a bit wider, is it just a cm or two or quite a bit?
2 cm wider, and 2cm longer in the front...

Last edited by StephenCL; 04-23-2014 at 01:13 PM.