Builder's Spotlight The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > Marketplace > Vendors

Old 09-02-2015, 08:28 PM
Vendor

ELEVEN velo: Much needed update for Paceliners

Hi All!

For all those that took up our once a year discount, many thanks!

As all those who did know, we got caught in a bit of strife with our long term supplier, so had to scramble to set up with a new shop. We did, it's very good but as the email we sent out mentioned, we ended up running behind on all orders for the past two months.

Well, the elastic band has sprung back (finally) and we are once again back to our 'standard operational procedure', even ahead a little, and with luck my hair will grow back.

For all those who ordered and have been waiting VERY patiently for their kit to arrive, it's now officially on its way - sorted, packed and out our door. All the kit looks great. so we hope everyone will think it's been worth the wait.

The upside to all of this is that our kit is a step up from where we were with our previous supplier, as we experience the joy of working with a supplier who is totally on the ball.

If you're at all interested at a peek behind the wall, we wrote a post recently about the whole ordeal: the-dance/

Again, many thanks to all the Paceline folk who ordered and have shown nothing but patience and understanding the whole way though this, er, 'situation'. We are working on an update that's about two months late, so more soon.

Cheers and all the best,

g

Instagram

Last edited by elevenvelo; 09-02-2015 at 08:35 PM.
Old 09-03-2015, 10:10 AM

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to seeing what the new and improved version is capable of.
Old 09-04-2015, 10:37 AM

Great read at that link. Glad to hear you've got it all sorted and hopefully better than ever before. I got my shipment notice about a week ago now and am pretty pumped for it to arrive. Can't beat merino just in time for temperatures to start to dip in the mornings and evenings.

Last edited by druptight; 09-04-2015 at 10:44 AM.
Old 09-07-2015, 05:30 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by druptight View Post
Great read at that link. Glad to hear you've got it all sorted and hopefully better than ever before. I got my shipment notice about a week ago now and am pretty pumped for it to arrive. Can't beat merino just in time for temperatures to start to dip in the mornings and evenings.
All good here and we are back to normal once again... even moving ahead and you know that's a good thing! Might be time to start showing what we've been up to... only about two months late

Instagram
Old 09-11-2015, 04:04 PM
bourbon!

Can't wait to get my jersey here in TX. It's been shipped for a while now so should be here any time.
Old 09-14-2015, 06:56 PM
bourbon!

My jersey arrived over the weekend. Perfect fit and finish. The 100% merino is thinner than I expected, which is not a bad thing. I haven't worn it yet, but it's SUPER NICE. I can't wait to get out with it this week.
Old 09-14-2015, 07:09 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoore View Post
My jersey arrived over the weekend. Perfect fit and finish. The 100% merino is thinner than I expected, which is not a bad thing. I haven't worn it yet, but it's SUPER NICE. I can't wait to get out with it this week.
Great to hear! Even better to hear that the kit's arriving now - final back orders out today and we can once again spend our time doing the good stuff.

You'll love the Merino and the comment of it being thinner than expected is not unusual. There are not too many places out there dealing in the really good stuff so there's still the misconception that Merino is thicker than what it is. Even more amazing, is it does a fantastic job at warming and cooling at opposite ends of the weather spectrum.

Happy riding!

Instagram