Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight


Go Back   The Paceline Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds (Cycling Products)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-11-2019, 06:29 AM
R3awak3n's Avatar
R3awak3n R3awak3n is online now
aka RAEKWON
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NYC // Catskills, NY
Posts: 12,389
WTB - Orucase Ninja

Anyone have one of these just collecting dust? I am tempted to wait for the new B2 but would probably be happy with a lightly used ninja.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-11-2019, 07:31 AM
Bentley Bentley is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,526
Ninja

The current one is great, got mine 20% on Black Friday

Hardly ever see them come up used, good luck
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-11-2019, 09:20 AM
R3awak3n's Avatar
R3awak3n R3awak3n is online now
aka RAEKWON
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NYC // Catskills, NY
Posts: 12,389
Yeah I have only seen 1 used one for sale. I am ok buying new but just wanted to see if anyone wants to get rid of theirs. With travel bikes and bags, a lot of people buy em and end up not travelling with bikes as much as they thought they would.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-11-2019, 10:10 AM
fa63's Avatar
fa63 fa63 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,760
I have one I might part with, let me think about it and get back to you.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-11-2019, 10:16 AM
R3awak3n's Avatar
R3awak3n R3awak3n is online now
aka RAEKWON
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NYC // Catskills, NY
Posts: 12,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by fa63 View Post
I have one I might part with, let me think about it and get back to you.
cool. Let me know.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-11-2019, 03:38 PM
Hakkalugi Hakkalugi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 170
I have a clone I designed, fits up to a 57tt. Unlike the Ninja, mine has wheels on one end for easy dragging.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-11-2019, 09:31 PM
R3awak3n's Avatar
R3awak3n R3awak3n is online now
aka RAEKWON
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NYC // Catskills, NY
Posts: 12,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakkalugi View Post
I have a clone I designed, fits up to a 57tt. Unlike the Ninja, mine has wheels on one end for easy dragging.
thats cool, more info on this?

The new Orucase B2 seems more like that, 4 wheels, smaller than ninja, ect....
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-12-2019, 10:26 AM
Hakkalugi Hakkalugi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3awak3n View Post
thats cool, more info on this?

The new Orucase B2 seems more like that, 4 wheels, smaller than ninja, ect....
PM me and I’ll fill you in.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-12-2019, 11:57 AM
Clean39T Clean39T is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 11,658
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Von-Hof-Roa...e/153518035275

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-12-2019, 12:56 PM
R3awak3n's Avatar
R3awak3n R3awak3n is online now
aka RAEKWON
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NYC // Catskills, NY
Posts: 12,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean39T View Post
lol perfect.

actually he is in the forum. Maybe message him see if he wants to sell the case alone.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-12-2019, 01:01 PM
AngryScientist's Avatar
AngryScientist AngryScientist is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: northeast NJ
Posts: 24,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3awak3n View Post
lol perfect.

actually he is in the forum. Maybe message him see if he wants to sell the case alone.
https://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=237246
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-12-2019, 01:45 PM
radsmd radsmd is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Posts: 842
I love my orucase ninja. Flown with it a couple times to Europe, without any bike damage. One of the things I really like is the light weight and simplicity, so the B2 is less desirable because of the added weight of the steel frame and wheels. I’ve had no problems with having it on my back while pulling 2 suitcases, through airports, trains, in taxis in Italy and France.

Like it so much that I will be selling my Ritchey Breakaway Ti cross soon.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-12-2019, 01:51 PM
R3awak3n's Avatar
R3awak3n R3awak3n is online now
aka RAEKWON
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NYC // Catskills, NY
Posts: 12,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by radsmd View Post
I love my orucase ninja. Flown with it a couple times to Europe, without any bike damage. One of the things I really like is the light weight and simplicity, so the B2 is less desirable because of the added weight of the steel frame and wheels. I’ve had no problems with having it on my back while pulling 2 suitcases, through airports, trains, in taxis in Italy and France.

Like it so much that I will be selling my Ritchey Breakaway Ti cross soon.
Yeah I sold my S S bike. I am going to travel with my Cielo. Was risky but now that I put a few hundred miles on the Cielo, that bike is just spetacular and it will be the PERFECT travel bike. Etap so easy to remove to put in bag.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-12-2019, 01:52 PM
R3awak3n's Avatar
R3awak3n R3awak3n is online now
aka RAEKWON
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NYC // Catskills, NY
Posts: 12,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryScientist View Post
Thanks Nick. I will message him but seen that someone already said they would like the case if he wants to sell separately lol
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-12-2019, 02:03 PM
AngryScientist's Avatar
AngryScientist AngryScientist is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: northeast NJ
Posts: 24,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3awak3n View Post
Thanks Nick. I will message him but seen that someone already said they would like the case if he wants to sell separately lol
haha.

the difference though, is he's local to us - so there wouldnt be the hassle and expense of shipping the case.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.