Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-19-2021, 12:19 PM

https://theheavypedal.com/

Black Friday: 40% Off EVERTHING (No code needed) + Free Domestic Shipping Over $60 + Free International Shipping over $160

Old 11-19-2021, 06:36 PM

I bit.

https://stagescycling.com/en_us/stagesbike

The Kickr Core i picked up last year is up for grabs if you live in San Diego!
Old 11-19-2021, 07:20 PM

Selle Italia

"It’s November, and we all know what that means; overeating on Thanksgiving, and hunting for deals on holiday gift purchases. We can’t help you on the overeating part, but we can definitely help you save a bunch of money on gifts for the cyclists in your life… or even for yourself!

From November 19th to the 29th, you can enjoy a whopping 25% off sitewide on all purchases. Yep, you read that right … 25% off. With global supply channels plugged tighter than a stuffed turkey, it’s a good idea to buy early, while supplies last. Thankfully, we’ve gotten in plenty of products in advance to alleviate some of that stress. You’re welcome!

When you get to checkout, just use the discount code “HOLIDAY21” to receive 25% off your entire purchase… it’s that easy. It’s another great reason to feel thankful in November. "
https://us.selleitalia.com/en/?utm_s...zv3g%3D.RhCj3j
Old 11-19-2021, 07:29 PM

That looks awesome. Pls review once you've gotten some time on it. Nice to see a spin bike actually built by bike people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt92037 View Post
I bit.

Old 11-19-2021, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt92037 View Post
I bit.

Oh yeah!!
If I had some room for one of those I'd love to get one, I'm on my kickr 2-4 x per week.
Old 11-21-2021, 07:16 AM
Two wheels good

20% off at Voler. I recently bought a bunch of stuff from Pactimo, Gore, and Voler. The Pactimo and Gore items were nice but I actually preferred the Voler shorts, tights, and jackets. They just fit well and weren't over-styled. And while the nicely-designed Pactimo likes to put that little Colorado flag on their clothes, Voler is Actually stitched together in the USA. Voler makes items with a race cut as well as a club cut for a more relaxed fit. At 6'0 165lbs the medium stuff fits pretty well in the race cut.
Old 11-21-2021, 07:52 AM

https://www.therabody.com/us/en-us/t...LP&prefv1=sale

Various levels of discount on recovery products at Therabody!
Old 11-21-2021, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avalonracing View Post
20% off at Voler. I recently bought a bunch of stuff from Pactimo, Gore, and Voler. The Pactimo and Gore items were nice but I actually preferred the Voler shorts, tights, and jackets. They just fit well and weren't over-styled. And while the nicely-designed Pactimo likes to put that little Colorado flag on their clothes, Voler is Actually stitched together in the USA. Voler makes items with a race cut as well as a club cut for a more relaxed fit. At 6'0 165lbs the medium stuff fits pretty well in the race cut.
Voler bibs are supremely comfortable. The jerseys that are race cut have a bit less compression than I would like, but the fabric feels robust and the designs are no-BS. Their arm and leg warmers are great, as well. No sliding or slipping!
Old 11-21-2021, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandcomm View Post
Outershell is doing 15% off.

Code NOV2021.
Cool, I've been tempted by that drawcord handlebar bag. Anyone run of these and have feedback?
Old 11-21-2021, 11:30 AM

If I am reading correctly Lynskey is having a 15% off Black Friday sale promo code ADVENTURE15
Old 11-21-2021, 11:34 AM
Member?

Velocio

Save 30% During Our Holiday Sale

*Offer applies only to purchases made online through https://velocio.cc and is limited to stock on hand. Offer applies only to select styles and colors. Cannot be applied to past orders or purchases. Velocio: Renewed, non-Velocio products and shipping costs are excluded. Not valid with any other promotions or special offers. Cart must meet $100 before tax after the discount is applied in order to qualify for free shipping. Offer is valid from November 21st 2021 to November 29th 2021 at 11:59pm EST.
Old 11-21-2021, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loren090 View Post
Cool, I've been tempted by that drawcord handlebar bag. Anyone run of these and have feedback?
Excellent handlebar bag IMO. The closure system works super well. I also have an Outershell frame bag that is awesome.
Old 11-21-2021, 06:49 PM

Having a hard time accepting the fact that any bike related org would bother with a black Friday promo when everything not tied down is selling for full retail with almost no effort

In fact with the sunk cost of shipping and terms...even Kohl's shouldn't bother this year

If I sound like a jerk...well..

Black Friday is a sales promo, no more and no less

Last edited by peanutgallery; 11-21-2021 at 06:52 PM.
Old 11-21-2021, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutgallery View Post
Having a hard time accepting the fact that any bike related org would bother with a black Friday promo when everything not tied down is selling for full retail with almost no effort
Well, most of the "sales" posted in this thread are just for cycling clothing, and most of the actual discounts (15-30%) are generally available throughout the year if you shop around. I don't think I've ever paid more than 75% of retail for non-custom cycling clothing.
Old 11-21-2021, 07:17 PM

I did not know cycling clothing, in general, were having supply issues and flying off the shelves at MSRP like bikes/bike parts. Like Prototoast said, cycling clothing have been discounted all year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutgallery View Post

In fact with the sunk cost of shipping and terms...even Kohl's shouldn't bother this year

If I sound like a jerk...well..

Black Friday is a sales promo, no more and no less