Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > Rides, Events, Gatherings and Charity events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2017, 01:06 PM

2017 Pan Mass Challenge: Consider a donation to help fight cancer

The PMC. The annual massive cycle-a-thon across 192 miles of beautiful picturesque Massachusetts countryside. All the way from Sturbridge through Bourne, over the Bourne bridge and out to Provincetown. Over two days more than 7,500 people dedicate their time, energy and efforts to raise $46+ Million dollars to support the Jimmy Fund and Dana Farber Cancer Institute.

Last year I was astonished at the outpouring of support for this ride from the community at large. Not only were there spectators at 5am on the first day standing along side the road cheering riders on, but folks were lining the street the entire way.

Through the generosity of a lot of family and friends, I was able to raise almost $4,600 towards this awesome cause.

This year, I've set my sights high. I'm hoping to raise $10,000. It's a drop in a bucket considering the overall amount the PMC raises, but as an individual, I think it's a realistic goal.

100% of the money all riders raise by riding the PMC goes to the Jimmy Fund and Dana Farber Cancer Institute, no bs, no fuss, 100%. Last year this ride raised $48M.

This year I'm dedicating my ride to the family members and family friends who have fought, survived and lost their lives to cancer.

Please help support my efforts in this monumental undertaking.

Thanks,

Chris

Christopher Deraleau's Ride