Go Back   The Paceline Forum > Image Gallery > Custom Bikes

Old 08-21-2017, 11:13 AM
Category VI

Certainly not on this.
Old 08-21-2017, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANAO View Post
Certainly not on this.
Why would i have nice bikes if i can't use them? Im way to old and tired to come home from riding my bike all day to be excited about going out on a bike-ride on my "fancy" bikes.

It was many years ago i decided i should ride my babies at work. I just take really good care of them. Ok so if the weather is poor i will use something more appropriate but otherwise i enjoy riding what i loved putting together. Perhaps i dont always use lightweights tho .)

As for theft, when i had cannondales (a long time ago tho i have one now too) they got stolen all the time. Seems none care about parlee moots merlin serottas and IFs over here

New page new photo..

Last edited by tuscanyswe; 08-21-2017 at 11:24 AM.
Old 08-21-2017, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscanyswe View Post
Why would i have nice bikes if i can't use them? Im way to old and tired to come home from riding my bike all day to be excited about going out on a bike-ride on my "fancy" bikes.

It was many years ago i decided i should ride my babies at work. I just take really good care of them. Ok so if the weather is poor i will use something more appropriate but otherwise i enjoy riding what i loved putting together. Perhaps i dont always use lightweights tho .)

As for theft, when i had cannondales (a long time ago tho i have one now too) they got stolen all the time. Seems none care about parlee moots merlin serottas and IFs over here

New page new photo..
A black bike has rarely ever looked so sexy! i gotta try one of those ugly ass saddles one day, they must be comfy for how ugly they are.
Old 08-21-2017, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzilliox View Post
A black bike has rarely ever looked so sexy! i gotta try one of those ugly ass saddles one day, they must be comfy for how ugly they are.
Haha thanks i think. If you only knew how much i spend on making that saddle less ugly

Its def an acquired taste. When i first got one i was like ok so i will take a mental snap shot of my bikes with another saddle and remember them like that cause its ruining the whole damn bike!! Now i actually think they look pretty good. Okay sending them to busyman does help to.

Last edited by tuscanyswe; 08-21-2017 at 11:40 AM.
Old 08-21-2017, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Haha thanks i think. If you only knew how much i spend on making that saddle less ugly

Its def an acquired taste. When i first got one i was like ok so i will take a metal snap shot of my bikes with another saddle and remember them like that cause its ruining the whole damn bike!! Now i actually think they look pretty good. Okay sending them to busyman does help to.
haha, its just the overall shape that sort of make one cringe a touch, but it does not detract from the bike IMO. Im serious though, i do want to try one out and see how they feel, its certainly a shapely saddle.
Old 08-21-2017, 11:40 AM
aka RAEKWON

dang, how much are they paying bike messengers out in Sweden... Are you guys all rolling on lightweights and busyman saddles?
Old 08-21-2017, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3awak3n View Post
dang, how much are they paying bike messengers out in Sweden... Are you guys all rolling on lightweights and busyman saddles?

Not enough i can tell you that much!
Well no not all of us are riding in style, yet.. Im working on converting everyone little by little. But most seem reluctant to prioritize like me.. And all seem reluctant to take the time to search for parts like me.. someday i will have them all on Mootses!!

Bikes mostly bought used is not really a lot of money if you buy the right ones at the right time tho as most here allrdy know.

Last edited by tuscanyswe; 08-21-2017 at 11:55 AM.
Old 08-21-2017, 12:08 PM
aka RAEKWON

Quote:
Not enough i can tell you that much!
Well no not all of us are riding in style, yet.. Im working on converting everyone little by little. But most seem reluctant to prioritize like me.. And all seem reluctant to take the time to search for parts like me.. someday i will have them all on Mootses!!

Bikes mostly bought used is not really a lot of money if you buy the right ones at the right time tho as most here allrdy know.
ahha I know, we gotta be thrifty. Bike looks great and I am with you, if I have to ride my bike all day, its going to be a nice bike.
Old 08-22-2017, 10:34 AM

Stockholm + Parlee = amazing. I love them both!
Old 08-22-2017, 11:20 AM

This bike is legit in every way!!