Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-18-2019, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetroc View Post
people still read the radavist?
I honestly don’t understand the whole scandal but it seems like more fake outrage than the Oregon Outback poop scandal. I think it was about poop or some other bad behavior.

Anyways, I like the Radavist up to a point. But Prolly has been a little too preachy as of late. Just give me some good photos of cool bikes.

And it’s amusing how the Radavist rotating cast of not-ready-for-full-time-jobs “pro” cyclists show up at one race in the East Coast on Monday, by Friday they’re Cali and then turn around to be bike packing in Baja. It just illustrates how much money Big-S (or whoever) throwing around for social media influencers.

Oh look, another post featuring Ultraromance! Sick, bro!
Old 07-19-2019, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygunner View Post
I honestly don’t understand the whole scandal but it seems like more fake outrage than the Oregon Outback poop scandal. I think it was about poop or some other bad behavior.

Anyways, I like the Radavist up to a point. But Prolly has been a little too preachy as of late. Just give me some good photos of cool bikes.

And it’s amusing how the Radavist rotating cast of not-ready-for-full-time-jobs “pro” cyclists show up at one race in the East Coast on Monday, by Friday they’re Cali and then turn around to be bike packing in Baja. It just illustrates how much money Big-S (or whoever) throwing around for social media influencers.

Oh look, another post featuring Ultraromance! Sick, bro!
Why so much bile? Fear of the dirty hippies, LBGTI folks, pinkos and subversives over at the Radavist? You got 2 choices on this journey bro, fear or love....
Old 07-19-2019, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shojii View Post
Why so much bile? Fear of the dirty hippies, LBGTI folks, pinkos and subversives over at the Radavist? You got 2 choices on this journey bro, fear or love....
And here comes the identity politics. Usually it's just the race card or the gay card or the dirty hippy card, etc. This may be a record for the number of cards used to bully opposing opinions.

It's especially funny since the "dirty hippies" in this case are phony dirty hippies who are just playing a part in a campaign to sell an image.
Old 12-09-2019, 10:12 AM
ZhugeLiang

https://youtu.be/AEEGIt6FC34
Old 04-09-2020, 08:02 PM

watching this now. it's amazing
Old 04-10-2020, 06:20 AM

The champ, though. Even better story - flats, cutoffs and a pretty trick single speed

https://bikepacking.com/news/alexand...9-tour-divide/

Definitely needs a better marketing plan
Old 04-10-2020, 10:45 AM

Hell yeah. So rad. I will always give SSers way more props (because I am biased!).
Old 04-10-2020, 02:13 PM

Thanks, the Pearl Izumi Lael video was quite good. My wife dug it too. Not sure what the hubbub was about.