Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-24-2020, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmtong View Post
I think the broken man is in the rear view mirror as I recall a time where you being back on the bike was in serious question. Being back on the bike now is just a matter of enjoying what ever you can and are doing, and not comparing against what you once did.
I feel incredibly lucky to be back on the bike. I've ridden very nearly every day for more than three months. The exercise and time outside is keeping me sane as I work long days (and a lot of nights). I'm definitely trying not to think about what was. Or what was the time before that. I've had enough injuries and mourned enough sports that I'm pretty decent about living in the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmtong View Post
That was a good note about USAA needing pictures. Thanks for the reminder and I am sorry you had to experience that.
It really is just stuff that got taken. And it's given me an excuse to acquire different stuff to replace it! So I'm not complaining!
Old 06-24-2020, 04:12 PM

The Drako/Wire don't conform to your foot like older Sidis (Ergo 2 as an example). I actually think they're better for it, they feel more stable when pedalling.
Old 06-24-2020, 06:20 PM

Anyone have experience or an opinion on the Dragon fit vs Dominator 10?

Last pair of Doms I had were just okay in a 44 and for 20 years prior I loved them in a 43. I also see a Trace model now that is new? and supposedly has a more open toe box, though I'm over the double strap velcro idea due to my instep. I'm in a pair of reg Giro Code EC70 which if I am honest I hate but have ridden the past 3 years. Like many people I'm probably wearing them a size big and that's never good...