Builder's Spotlight The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > Image Gallery > Production Bikes

Old 09-26-2017, 08:26 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by huck*this View Post
Great cycling trip to Little Compton, RI.
ahh, fond memories of surfing down that way in the early mornings when i lived in RI. Didnt even own a bike at that point in my bachelor life, just a few surfboards and a rusty old pickup truck. good times. great area.
Old 10-17-2017, 07:13 AM

What does it weigh? Lovely bike.
Old 10-17-2017, 09:16 AM

That C60 is getting even better!!!! Boras and nago go together perfect - i have ultra 35s on my c59 and it works. And for such a clean build and such a clean frame that is an impressive weight. Built to last and ride nice.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirpy999 View Post
What does it weigh? Lovely bike.
Thank you. 6.58kg/14.52lbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by godukes View Post
That C60 is getting even better!!!! Boras and nago go together perfect - i have ultra 35s on my c59 and it works. And for such a clean build and such a clean frame that is an impressive weight. Built to last and ride nice.
Thank you. As everyone here probably knows the C60 is a bike I always wanted. Such a great versatile ride. Love the way the bikes responds and handles. I also like the Bora 50 Ultra more that the Lightweights.

Old 10-19-2017, 09:55 PM

How have the integrated saddle/seatpost and stem/bars felt, now that you have some miles on them? I would think that a bonded saddle and seatpost would sacrifice the bit of dampening you'd otherwise get from having seat rails. I've been very, very tempted this past year by the Berk saddles, so I'd also be interested in how the quality has been so far.
Old 10-21-2017, 09:13 PM

Do you miss the Peg?
Old 10-22-2017, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastforaSlowGuy View Post
How have the integrated saddle/seatpost and stem/bars felt, now that you have some miles on them? I would think that a bonded saddle and seatpost would sacrifice the bit of dampening you'd otherwise get from having seat rails. I've been very, very tempted this past year by the Berk saddles, so I'd also be interested in how the quality has been so far.
Love, Love, Love the Berk bits. The saddle is padded and is the same mold from a Fizik Antares. A buddy of mine paid Jure to create the Antares mold. Honestly it is more comfortable than the Antares and Cinelli Neos post that I had previously. It just works and not surprised as Jure is a master when it comes the Carbon. The MCFK stem bonded to the 3T Rotundo LTD bars is also a dream. Super stiff, I am a heavier rider so I can feel flex in pretty much every cockpit I had. Not sure how rigid and comfortable this setup would be on a traditional bike but the tube and lug design of the C60 paired with Veloflex tubs is a very comfy ride as is. Don't hesitate to get into the Berk game. His stuff is top notch and working with him is also welcomed. Trying to save my pennies for a Berk frame some day. Buddy has one that is amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msriddle View Post
Do you miss the Peg?
I honestly don't miss it but do wish that I was able to keep both. The Peg is an amazing ride as you can imagine but at this stage of my life being 36 I think the C60 better suites me. It is a more playful bike and easy to throw around at 14.5lbs. I will definitely have another Peg later down the road.
Old 10-22-2017, 09:09 AM

Yea, I'm 53 and own a C59 and a Mxxxxxxo. When I was 36 I would have never considered a steel bike, let alone a $4K steel frame made by an old Italian guy.

Very well done C60. Enjoy.
Old 10-24-2017, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Yea, I'm 53 and own a C59 and a Mxxxxxxo. When I was 36 I would have never considered a steel bike, let alone a $4K steel frame made by an old Italian guy.

Trust me that Peg was nothing short of amazing. Felt like the bike was a lot faster than me. Always wanted full gas and begged you to push harder. Loved that about the Peg. I have dreams of a C60 painted by Dario.
Old 10-25-2017, 06:32 AM

Lovely bike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 10-31-2017, 07:12 AM

Old 10-31-2017, 02:03 PM

Quote:

Is there something about Mxxxxxxo that prevents writing the name, like Voldemort?