Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > Bike Fit

Old 05-11-2021, 09:52 AM

Anybody been to fit werx ?

Anybody been to fit werx in nj for bike fit ?

Looking For some good bike fit as I have done a previous bike fit & didn’t seem to solve the finger and palm numbness issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by pnsathyan; 05-11-2021 at 01:00 PM.
Old 07-14-2021, 07:43 AM

I would love for someone with experience with them to convince me the $400 cost is worth it.

The cost would not bother me so much if, it was being applied to new bike build. But figuring that there is no way, I am leaving the fit with them saying "you don't need to change a thing" and instead suggesting some changes.

As it is, I can find excuses to buy new things for my bikes without spending $400. But would love for hear that it is so worth it, more than save your cash.
Old 07-18-2021, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnsathyan View Post
Anybody been to fit werx in nj for bike fit ?

Looking For some good bike fit as I have done a previous bike fit & didn’t seem to solve the finger and palm numbness issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, I got fitted about 5 years ago by them and I have two other riding buddies that have as well. They have the experience and take the time to solve specific problems. One friend with chronic hand numbness was greatly helped by them.

That said, I would caution that their primary focus is Tri bikes, so they tend to lean heavily on more aggressive saddle positioning, making for a "Fit Werx" fit that you can see from someone fresh off their fitting machine.

Additionally, one of their head mechanics in Waitsfield is, well, grumpy. His work is fine but expensive and comes with a side of unnecessary attitude. I haven't been back since my fitting, but if Ian is still there, he's a solid fitter and mechanic.