Builder's Spotlight The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds (Cycling Products)

Old 12-14-2019, 06:18 PM
Small ring

Campagnolo 7s Athena - Croce d'Aune - SOLD

I have a complete group in pretty nice condition. It is a mix of what I think is Croce d' Aune and Athena and maybe Chorus. I also have a 7s Dura Ace 7400 12-23 freewheel that I will include.

The brake levers are dual routing capable, missing one of the plugs for the top, but the hoods are in pretty decent condition. I think these are Chorus. The RD is Athena, pulleys in good condition.

The headset is so-so, but not terrible. Bottom race worse than top. The bottom seal is cracked, but the top nuts are in pretty good condition.

I'm not sure which group the calipers are from, maybe Athena. No brake shoes included, but generic will fit. The white O-Rings on the adjusters are in good condition.

The cranks are I believe Campagnolo Croce d' Aune, 175mm arms, 53-39 rings. Bottom bracket with Italian cups included.

Not sure what group the retro-friction shifters or FD are from, but both are in decent condition.

Seat post is Athena, I think. 27.2. It is heavily scratched below the insertion, but not bad above. At the height I ride the aero Campy posts, no scratches would be visible.

I'm asking $300 $260 net to me, shipped and PP.

If you need close ups of anything, let me know.

Link to pictures, which I'll update as needed:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/j73xxgAiqqTGMDgA6

IMG_1654 (Large).jpg

Last edited by zmudshark; 12-24-2019 at 12:19 PM.
Old 12-16-2019, 01:04 PM
Small ring

Bump

Very nice group, ready to ship.
Old 12-17-2019, 05:38 PM
Small ring

How about $260/shipped/PP?
Old 12-17-2019, 05:44 PM

Dang! i have a new in a can freewheel I could use, same with NIB matching hubs, but now need the money ! :/

Bump!
Old 12-18-2019, 07:57 PM
Small ring

This is a pretty good deal, but if you mention 'impeachment' in your PM, I will sell for $225/shipped. Today only. Additional $5 off if your reply is all caps.
Old 12-18-2019, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmudshark View Post
This is a pretty good deal, but if you mention 'impeachment' in your PM, I will sell for $225/shipped. Today only. Additional $5 off if your reply is all caps.
Post o' the day.

Great components and even better seller...
Old 12-19-2019, 08:01 AM
Proud Grandpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmudshark View Post
I have a complete group in pretty nice condition. It is a mix of what I think is Croce d' Aune and Athena and maybe Chorus. I also have a 7s Dura Ace 7400 12-23 freewheel that I will include.

The brake levers are dual routing capable, missing one of the plugs for the top, but the hoods are in pretty decent condition. I think these are Chorus. The RD is Athena, pulleys in good condition.

The headset is so-so, but not terrible. Bottom race worse than top. The bottom seal is cracked, but the top nuts are in pretty good condition.

I'm not sure which group the calipers are from, maybe Athena. No brake shoes included, but generic will fit. The white O-Rings on the adjusters are in good condition.

The cranks are I believe Campagnolo Croce d' Aune, 175mm arms, 53-39 rings. Bottom bracket with Italian cups included.

Not sure what group the retro-friction shifters or FD are from, but both are in decent condition.

Seat post is Athena, I think. 27.2. It is heavily scratched below the insertion, but not bad above. At the height I ride the aero Campy posts, no scratches would be visible.

I'm asking $300 $260 net to me, shipped and PP.

If you need close ups of anything, let me know.

Link to pictures, which I'll update as needed:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/j73xxgAiqqTGMDgA6

Attachment 1697989952
CDA crank(self extractors)
Athena brakes, levers and derailleurs
Athena BB(pretty sure, black spindle but 114mm, depends on markings on spindle, 70-SSg?)
Shifters aren't 'retro friction' but second generation indexed shifters with a 'friction' option.