Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-13-2021, 05:44 AM

Is it weird to be a Brrady fan now?

As a diehard Dolphins fan I deeeespise the Pats.... but now I'm kinda rooting for TB in TB...
Old 01-13-2021, 06:03 AM
Proud Grandpa

What I thought of when I saw the title.... I guess the OP is now part of the 'brrady bunch'...

Can I have an OT?? Thank you lord...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg brady-bunch-promo-photo-by-cbs-via-getty-images.jpg (83.1 KB, 610 views)
Old 01-13-2021, 06:14 AM

I think the senior bowl is a good thing.
Old 01-13-2021, 06:52 AM

Im enjoying the fact that the Pats are sitting this playoff out and Bradys still there.
Old 01-13-2021, 07:02 AM
aka RAEKWON

was always weird to be a Brrady fan
Old 01-13-2021, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3awak3n View Post
was always weird to be a Brrady fan

why ? hes one of the most versatile entertainers out there

Old 01-13-2021, 08:27 AM

I was never a Brady hater, I think it's pretty cool what he has done in Tampa
Old 01-13-2021, 08:31 AM

I'm not sure why, but I hope he loses. Maybe because he's won everything already? I don't like Tampa? I mean, their color scheme is awful! Pewter!! And I'm a big Michigan fan so I should be rooting for him. Just something there that makes me want him to lose.
Old 01-13-2021, 08:37 AM

I'm a Packer fan since childhood but not a Brady or Pats hater. The only team I dislike would be the Seattle team because their fans are so obnoxious, and not in a flattering way.

I'm impressed with Brady's dedication and focus. He's the goat, no doubt about it.
Old 01-13-2021, 08:49 AM

I was following the Patriots this year because I don't like Cam Newton. Brady is the total opposite of quarterbacks like Newton. Brady knows his limitations, spends endless hours in preparation, maintains his fitness year round, and builds relationships with his players. Newton relies on his athleticism and it's not what it used to be.

I really like Lamar Jackson, he has proven so many people wrong. I don't get Kyler Murray, he should be an infielder somewhere.

I'm a Bills fan these days because my cousin's son plays there.
Old 01-13-2021, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I'm not sure why, but I hope he loses. Maybe because he's won everything already? I don't like Tampa? I mean, their color scheme is awful! Pewter!! And I'm a big Michigan fan so I should be rooting for him. Just something there that makes me want him to lose.
These were better? Bring back the tangerine!

Old 01-13-2021, 08:53 AM

The Bucs struggled against a team in the first round that had a losing season and a QB that was signed to the practice squad in December...who played a whole quarter with one arm...who outplayed TB12. Washington should have won, they played a heck of a game

As far as Sundays game? Both Brady and Brees have something in common...they're both holding their team back. Neither will survive the trip to KC

Brady is sharp as always with football iq but watching him "run" or get pushed out of the pocket is painful. There's a reason the Bucs struggled against playoff teams this season, it's Brady
Old 01-13-2021, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutgallery View Post
The Bucs struggled against a team in the first round that had a losing season and a QB that was signed to the practice squad in December...who played a whole quarter with one arm...who outplayed TB12. Washington should have won, they played a heck of a game

As far as Sundays game? Both Brady and Brees have something in common...they're both holding their team back. Neither will survive the trip to KC

Brady is sharp as always with football iq but watching him "run" or get pushed out of the pocket is painful. There's a reason the Bucs struggled against playoff teams this season, it's Brady
Neither Tampa nor New Orleans will go to KC. They can only meet KC in the Super Bowl.

Brady has always been painful to watch when being pushed out of the pocket. He's not athletic at all in the sense of speed or mobility. Never has been. His skill is in his passing and awareness. I'm not a worshipper but he's been to nine Super Bowls and has been on the winning side six times. That's a record that's hard to dispute at the end of the day.

As for holding his team back, I doubt it. Tampa has been mediocre since they came into the league, with a few years of exceptions. But they aren't a great and storied franchise, despite winning a championship. He's brought a change and when he goes away I suspect they will return to mediocrity again.

I don't expect them to win the Super Bowl but as a lifelong football fan I'd say they aren't out of the hunt either. The old cliché is true. It's not over until it's over.
Old 01-13-2021, 09:29 AM

Neither of those guys is holding his team back. Both are very good at reading the pre snap defense and checking down quickly,
But....Go Saints! WHO DAT!
Old 01-13-2021, 09:43 AM

They're both bumbling around, Brees is hurt. Saints looked better before the ribs got roached

Bucs have a talented roster, but they are a terrible 12 win team. I don't think Brady is making them better. They've really struggled against winning teams