Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-24-2008, 12:49 PM
'nsatiable

Ways only the elite can die

Just putting a bit of humour into a tragedy. I had a thought. If this needs to be locked due to bad taste, then so be it.

Here we go:

Heath Ledger was found by his dead from a drug OD by his personal massuese, who then called an Olsen twin for advice. ***?

Now you gotta be a pretty high roller for these odd peices to fall into place. This could NEVER, EVER happen to Joe Normal.

As I was thinking, there are some others. Especially in the Kennedy family. Such as playing football on skis in Aspen, or crashing your plane on route to Nantucket. Mr Middle class doesn't have to worry to much about these either.

Has anyone ever been crushed by their own gold?

Keep it clean boys.
Old 01-24-2008, 01:06 PM
Forward the Foundation

Dying surrounded by hirelings and courtiers, that is a lonely way to go.

Charles Foster Kane comes to mind.
Old 01-24-2008, 01:18 PM
commuter racer

I hope to be smothered by French actresses.
Old 01-24-2008, 02:21 PM
Boeuf Chaîne

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinomaster
I hope to be smothered by French actresses.
Yesterday I was wandering around Park City, UT checking out the beautiful people in town for Sundance. Looked to me like there were plenty of potential smotherers about. Very nice stuff. In that company I felt like quite the Midwestern hayseed...

Louis
Old 01-24-2008, 02:27 PM

I'd kill to die like that.

Dave
Old 01-24-2008, 02:34 PM

I suspect the massage therapist walks in, sees a nude body with bottles of pills and drugs everywhere. The therapist freezes, freaks and calls someone other than the Fuzz cause this scene is wacked, ugly and filled with drugs. The Olsen chica tells the massage therapist to, "Wait, I'll send my security people up to see what's going on." This is code for the security dudes to 'clean' the room of drugs which don't have labels on the bottle etc atmo.

Thing is, whatever drugs he was on will be found in his system. He didn't die from pneumonia, that would've been ruled as a cause of death already, if it were the case.

Science will reveal the facts. Bizarre that an Olsen chica some 3K miles away in CA gets two phone calls before 911.
Old 01-24-2008, 02:49 PM
'nsatiable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper
I suspect the massage therapist walks in, sees a nude body with bottles of pills and drugs everywhere. The therapist freezes, freaks and calls someone other than the Fuzz cause this scene is wacked, ugly and filled with drugs. The Olsen chica tells the massage therapist to, "Wait, I'll send my security people up to see what's going on." This is code for the security dudes to 'clean' the room of drugs which don't have labels on the bottle etc atmo.

Thing is, whatever drugs he was on will be found in his system. He didn't die from pneumonia, that would've been ruled as a cause of death already, if it were the case.

Science will reveal the facts. Bizarre that an Olsen chica some 3K miles away in CA gets two phone calls before 911.
Thats what I am talking aboot! Normal folks dont get creepy billionaire twins to send in cleaning crews. We are found half-naked on the toilet with vomit on our undies.
Old 01-24-2008, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acotts
Thats what I am talking aboot! Normal folks dont get creepy billionaire twins to send in cleaning crews. We are found half-naked on the toilet with vomit on our undies.
Wanna have a pact? I'll be your pron wingman etc, I will race over to your house when you OD and make a clean sweep of all your pron and Bee Gees albums. Nobody has to know.
Old 01-24-2008, 03:04 PM
'nsatiable

I am pretty sure there is a No Death Pact rule here on the the Serotta Forums. Otherwise I would.

We done want to get Serotta Pete mad.
Old 01-24-2008, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acotts
I am pretty sure there is a No Death Pact rule here on the the Serotta Forums. Otherwise I would.

We done want to get Serotta Pete mad.
Can I have the Bee Gees vinyl?
Old 01-24-2008, 03:06 PM

flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo:

If I cannot move heaven
I will raise hell
cheers
Old 01-24-2008, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper

DUDE.... you're seriously in Nancy Grace territory.

http://tv.popcrunch.com/nancy-grace-...verdose-video/

Slowly step away from the TV... that's it... come on' back... go for a ride...

-g
Old 01-24-2008, 03:16 PM
cmg

how many people died in New York on the same day? how many got reported on the news?
Old 01-24-2008, 03:25 PM
'nsatiable

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmg
how many people died in New York on the same day? how many got reported on the news?
yeah, but the others were so...yaawwwnnnn

...pedestrian.
Old 01-24-2008, 07:40 PM
Tifoso

I've kinda always been jealous of guys who have the opportunity to die piloting an F1 car flat out through Eau Rougue at Spa.

Now that's a way to go.

Last edited by Flat Out; 01-24-2008 at 10:51 PM.