Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-20-2017, 07:16 PM

Great Customer Service from Sock Guy

I saw an ad disguised as a product review on the VeloNews web site, touting Halloween themed cycling socks from Sock Guy. The ad ran roughly a week before Halloween, so they should have been available, no?

I have a friend who's a Halloween "nut" so I tried to order a couple pair of the socks from the Sock Guy web site.

But they weren't available. I e-mailed the company asking about them and received a response ON THE WEEKEND, when I would expect to wait until Monday.

The response said they had none in stock but would ask their retailers if they had any. One of their retailers DID have the socks and I was referred to them. I bought a couple pair for my Halloween-mad friend.

As a show of appreciation, after a few weeks, I ordered a couple pair of regular cycling socks and let Sock Guy know what I did and why.

Well, today I get another e-mail from sockguy.com. They saw what I wrote, saw my order, and applied a 20%-off promo code to it!

Thanks, Sock Guy!
Old 11-20-2017, 07:39 PM

Their 75% TURBOwool 6" sock is about all I wear. Everyday use as well as riding.