Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-12-2019, 05:12 PM
Vendor

That is awesome. What kind of upkeep is required to keep the finish looking mirror? The little stamp on the inside of the crank arm is a nice touch.
Old 02-12-2019, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elefantino View Post
Maybe it's just me but I still prefer this one ...
Yes! Me three!
Old 02-12-2019, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtayBW View Post
Yes! Me three!
me four
Old 02-12-2019, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaponsgrade View Post
That is awesome. What kind of upkeep is required to keep the finish looking mirror? The little stamp on the inside of the crank arm is a nice touch.

Since the anodizing is off now, over time, the aluminum is going to get dull, but nothing a little metal polish couldn’t quickly get back up and shiny again.
Old 02-12-2019, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3awak3n View Post
and you are more than welcome to disagree.

but to me -

this looks MUCH better. Less is more, almost all of the time

Enigma makes great bikes. I miss salesguy!
Sales guy was the best! So much industry insider information.

https://forums.thepaceline.net/showp...1&postcount=91
Old 02-12-2019, 09:02 PM

His welding is really improving-
Old 02-14-2019, 11:29 AM
PezTech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elefantino View Post
Maybe it's just me but I still prefer this one ...

That one and the Kelly Bedford still have a warm place...

Old 02-14-2019, 11:32 AM
PezTech

Quote:
Originally Posted by zap View Post
A lot of effort here......

Polished Rolf Prima wheels available yet........

I actually had polished wheels set to go, but to win the best Campy award, this needed Campy wheels and I just didnt want to go too far back with hoops that were not the modern quality equal to the group.
Old 02-15-2019, 05:50 PM

Email I received from NAHBS re:Anniversary party:

In one month, we'll be celebrating our 15 year anniversary in Sacramento. NAHBS is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for bike lovers, families, and anyone with an appreciation for fine craftsmanship and amazing design to spend a day (or long weekend) among world-class bicycle artisans and engineers. We hope you can join us!

Just Announced: NAHBS Official 15th Anniversary Party!

Join us on Saturday March 16th as we celebrate 15 years of NAHBS with a special anniversary party at the Capital Hop Shop - just around the corner from the convention center. Enjoy drinks, music, special NAHBS edition beer brewed by Bike Dog Brewing, a raffle, and good times with the NAHBS community. All proceeds will benefit Sacramento Area Bicycle Advocates (SABA) and Cycles 4 Hope. Festivities kick off off at 6:30pm.

If you’d prefer to get on two wheels, you can partake in the Tour De Hops bike ride, which will meet outside the convention center at 6:15pm and starts off with a spin to College Cyclery. There will be beer and wine (with suggested donations that will go to SABA & Cycles 4 Hope) and a special vintage bicycle exhibit from the shop owner's collection. The group will ride to Capital Hop Shop at 8:30pm to join the main party.

Doors open at 6:30pm at Capital Hop Shop, finishing off the night at 10:30pm. Bike Valet will be provided by SABA in Mikes Bikes parking lot (1411 I Street). A raffle will be taking place at 9:00pm with tickets for purchase at the event.

Tickets cost $5 and can be purchased in advance online, at SABA's booth or at the bike valet at the show (Fri+Sat), or at the door at Capital Hop Shop. Drinks and raffle tickets can be purchased separately on-site.

NAHBS Tickets

As a reminder, online ticket sales with early-bird pricing are still available! Please visit this link to get your tickets!

2019 Show Info
Sacramento Convention Center
Friday March 15th: 12pm - 7pm
Saturday March 16th: 10am - 6pm
Sunday March 17th: 10am - 4pm

** Show tickets can be purchased here **

We'll be updating the site with on-site happenings -- seminars, rides, events, and more -- in the coming weeks.

Sacramento Bike Friendly Routes and Show Parking

We hope that many of you will be able to get to the show by bike! NAHBS valet bike parking will be available at the show by the Sacramento Area Bicycle Advocates (SABA). Keep an eye out for details to follow on the NAHBS blog.

Also, click here for a map of Sacramento’s most bike friendly routes.

NAHBS Vehicle Parking

If you’re driving, check out this map for info on parking near the Sacramento Convention Center.

WELCOME NEW EXHIBITORS
New exhibitors keep rolling in! We're excited to welcome Btchn' Bikes, Carrer Bikes, Dixie Flyer Bicycles, Thomson Bike Products, Clever Standard, Echo Communications, Efficient Velo Tools (EVT), Hope Technology, Oddity Cycles, Sarto bikes SRL, and The Wright Bros. USA to this years show.

2019 EXHIBITOR SPOTLIGHTS
We currently have over 175 exhibitors signed up for Sacramento, hailing from all parts of the world. Below are just a few of the must-see builders that will be joining us:

From fillet brazed frames to TIG welded titanium bikes of all flavors, Blaze Cycles is continually evolving to bring you the perfect bike.

"It's not the flash and bling that is the value on my bikes, it's the perfect fit and durable construction along with the lifetime relationship with bike and builder that give you value" says Pierre Chastain, builder of Blaze Bicycles.

PC: Blaze Bicycles

Paul Component Engineering has built a reputation for being one of the most precision built artisan component manufacturers in the industry. Starting out with a bomber quick release design, PAUL Components hasn’t stopped continuously continually delivering innovative new products.

"Not only much-needed creativity, but change comes to an industry when there’s a quiet tinkerer living on the outskirts of what’s normal and building something very different – out of whatever ramshackled nothing they’re building it from.”

PC: PAUL Component Engineering

As one of our amazing show sponsors, Titanium Joe is the leading supplier of titanium tubing to the handmade bicycle industry. Specializing in titanium sheet, plate, bars, tubing and weld wire -- from prototyping to production runs -- they are able to meet the needs of hobbyists to full-time builders. Titanium Joe.....great material.....great selection.....great prices.....fast shipping.....great service. Let Titanium Joe help you get your project off the ground.

PC: Titanium Joe

Our Charity Partner
The mission of Cycles4Hope is to provide Hope, Independence & Opportunity to those in need through the donation of recycled bicycles, and through our partnership with them we look forward to bringing awareness and raising funds for this incredible organization.

Location + Hotel
NAHBS 2019 will be held at the Sacramento Convention Center, located across the street from the State Capitol and conveniently located just 15 minutes from the the Sacramento International Airport.

Don't miss out on the NAHBS group rate 60% savings at The Hyatt Regency Sacramento - a premium property that is right across the street from the Sacramento Convention Center.

NAHBS room rate is $144 a night + tax

Rooms should be booked ASAP to ensure availability. Click on this reservation link or call 888-421-1442. Take advantage of easy access to the NAHBS expo hall, enjoy after show opportunities to connect with all the big names in the world of handmade bicycles, and interact with handmade bicycle enthusiasts!

Stay Connected
Please make sure to follow NAHBS on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for the latest show news and special offers. We'll also be sure to email you updates in the weeks ahead.

We look forward to seeing you in March!

Sincerely,

Don Walker, Founder and President

Copyright © 2019 North American Handmade Bicycle Show, All rights reserved.
The biggest Hand Made Bicycle Show in the world. This year in Salt Lake City March 10-12th.

Our mailing address is:
North American Handmade Bicycle Show
4104 Grimes Cove
Buckner, KY 40010

Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.