Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-21-2020, 12:41 PM

Another positive customer service thread - Lezyne

I have an old Lezyne floor pump. I can't find a receipt but I was an early adopter of the thread-on chuck. The pump has had lots of use without any trouble but recently the seal at the hose-to-swivel fitting (just upstream of the chuck) has starting leaking. I would have been happy to buy a replacement part but there were none on the Lezyne web page. However, following an email exchange in which I asked about buying the part, they just sent me one for free.

Not a huge thing, but it's nice to keep an otherwise working tool going. It also sends a good vibe when they take the time to deal with a small thing.

Jan G.
Old 09-21-2020, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanG View Post
I have an old Lezyne floor pump. I can't find a receipt but I was an early adopter of the thread-on chuck. The pump has had lots of use without any trouble but recently the seal at the hose-to-swivel fitting (just upstream of the chuck) has starting leaking. I would have been happy to buy a replacement part but there were none on the Lezyne web page. However, following an email exchange in which I asked about buying the part, they just sent me one for free.

Not a huge thing, but it's nice to keep an otherwise working tool going. It also sends a good vibe when they take the time to deal with a small thing.

Jan G.

Thanks for posting this. IMO, it is a huge thing when a company voluntarily takes care of an issue with one of their products, no matter how small/minor the issue is. I have numerous bike related Lezyne products that, fortunately, have performed well and stood the test of time and use.

It is good to pass on good experience with a company that backs up their products.
Old 09-21-2020, 01:42 PM
Vendor

I'll second Lezyne customer service. I had a Femto tail light that stopped working and they immediately sent me a new one. Niterider is another company I'll back. The rubber mounting strap to one of their lights started tearing and they sent me a new one. It looked like they redesigned the strap so that it was thicker.
Old 09-21-2020, 03:22 PM
#RYFB

Yes.
Old 09-21-2020, 03:30 PM

I'll give the same huzzahs to Todson. I recently purchased a new head for my Joe Blow floor pump, it was cheap and they shipped it right away. When it didn't show up, they were quick to email me and called me twice to tell me they were overnight shipping one to me. That one came right away and the original never did show.
Old 09-21-2020, 04:19 PM

Lezyne has also treated me well. I had a mini pump hose break, sent an email with a pic and had a new one before the end of the week. No drama.
Old 09-21-2020, 07:09 PM
That guy..

My entire frame pump was warrantied without much question after a gauge failed. Pump was about 3 years old around that time? Still use the replacement. Its been about 6 years.

Pretty sure if i need to. It'll be another lezyne for me when this dies.
Old 09-21-2020, 07:23 PM

Their service is great if you are in the United States. If not, they are not much help.