Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-28-2019, 12:08 AM

Not sure on miles. Still under warranty

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinema View Post
Wow that is so kind of you. How many miles are on it? I’d say I’d be down for a road ride pretty soon but my back is really all bent out of shape due to the accident and it’s only been getting worse.

Doctor said it will get worse up to two weeks before it gets better and then if it doesn’t we would move forward with imaging and stuff. I don’t like going to the doc I’ve been in a lot of mtb and road accidents always recouperate though. Lived with fractured rib for months just not agitating it and it cleared up eventually.
I quit road riding 2 yrs ago. Don’t really miss it but do miss the fitness it gave me. I enjoy mtn biking much more but far harder to find the time to get in similar shape on trails. I hope you heal up. My only advice is listens to your body and don’t push to soon. I broke 3 ribs in 2017 and the initial X-ray was read as negative and so 3 days later I tried to ride telling myself I was being a baby and just needed to push through. That lasted until the first hill. I double check mileage on it. I will say we test drove the Chevy Colorado diesel and there was no comparison in ride feel, acceleation, noise, or cabin quality. If u need a truck bed it is a diff story. I have a Ram 1500 4x4 hemi and love it, but no one prefers going anywhere in it over the jeep...