Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-11-2007, 04:57 PM
Kevan's Rose

Difficulty in posting a new thread.

I tried yesterday and again today, to post a new thread and topic. I spent a lot of time doing it. In each instance, when I tried to post the new thread, my entire message disappeared and I got an error message about something about the post's length. What bothered me the most was that I could not retrieve what I tried to post. I give up and won't try starting that thread again. Anyone else have that problem?

Sandy
Old 03-11-2007, 05:02 PM

That's happened a few times when I'd try to post, but when the error message appeared, I hit the "Back" button and the screen with my post came back up. Try again Sandy...
RA
Old 03-11-2007, 05:27 PM
needs adult supervision

that's happened to me too. two ways to save what you've written if it's long: before you hit post, highlight your entire text, copy it. then if thread doesn't go through, just paste text into a new thread. or just write your text as a word document, save it, then copy/paste it into a thread. the forum has had a few glitches lately when trying to post replies.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:58 PM
Windrider

I've gotten tothe point........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Climb01742
that's happened to me too. two ways to save what you've written if it's long: before you hit post, highlight your entire text, copy it. then if thread doesn't go through, just paste text into a new thread. or just write your text as a word document, save it, then copy/paste it into a thread. the forum has had a few glitches lately when trying to post replies.
where if I'm posting something lengthy, I'll draft in in MS Word, spelll check it and then copy it into the Serotta posting. That way if what happened to Sandy happens, I still have the original.

Len

"One of the largest obstacles to seeing truth......is wanting something too much."