Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-17-2018, 05:17 PM

These bikes were all stunning in person. Even better than the photos depict. Congrats to a well deserved win!
Old 02-17-2018, 07:10 PM

Stunning Booth and amazing work ...

Spent a good hour just oogling each bike. The red candy was stunning, the Gulf inspired paint was easily the best interpretation I have seen and the Johnny Player Special was spectacular. I had a great long conversation with the Brit (owner?).

This is the thing I noticed walking around almost every booth of high-end bikes had some gorgeous and some odd. Only the Enigma and Wiegle booths were all drool-worthy.

Congratulations on all the accolades ...
Old 02-17-2018, 07:16 PM

Orange glitter??? great job!!!
Old 02-17-2018, 07:53 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony T View Post
Congrats on Best Finish
Looked great up close and personal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinmurph View Post
Just got back from NAHBS. The Enigma display was very nice, very impressive, with some gorgeous stuff. Congrats on the win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzilliox View Post
this green/orange bike is hot, is it 55 and in need of a home?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyChix View Post
Congrats on the award at NAHBS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilltopperny View Post
These bikes were all stunning in person. Even better than the photos depict. Congrats to a well deserved win!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IFRider View Post
Spent a good hour just oogling each bike. The red candy was stunning, the Gulf inspired paint was easily the best interpretation I have seen and the Johnny Player Special was spectacular. I had a great long conversation with the Brit (owner?).

This is the thing I noticed walking around almost every booth of high-end bikes had some gorgeous and some odd. Only the Enigma and Wiegle booths were all drool-worthy.

Congratulations on all the accolades ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraman6970 View Post
Orange glitter??? great job!!!
Thank you very much everyone!
It's been an awesome show so far. I hadn't been on here in a few days. And a bunch of you stopped by the booth and were like, we said to meet here. I had no idea. That' was really cool to meet everyone. And thank you for stopping by. Glad you were able to see the bikes in person.

Hopefully you'll be able to see the rest of the awards. And for those who know, next year, NAHBS will be March 15-17 in Sacramento!!

Last edited by sales guy; 02-17-2018 at 08:01 PM.
Old 02-17-2018, 07:55 PM

oh my.. that red bike is awesome. what might that run without the component blinginging? curious.
Old 02-17-2018, 08:01 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguedog View Post
oh my.. that red bike is awesome. what might that run without the component blinginging? curious.
The way it sits we are kind of guessing it's 8k-ish? Without all the component work, maybe closer to 7.
Old 02-17-2018, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sales guy View Post
The way it sits we are kind of guessing it's 8k-ish? Without all the component work, maybe closer to 7.
That bike will be in production and available for purchase?
I thought it was only a show bike.
I'm interested!
Old 02-17-2018, 08:32 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony T View Post
That bike will be in production and available for purchase?
I thought it was only a show bike.
I'm interested!
It's totally a production/producible bike. We've done certain bits of it before. Just never put all of it together before into one bike.

We've done the honeycomb before, the polished before and the candy metallic clear before. My exemplar had the candy metallic and the painted components.
the honeycomb we've done for a few people. And the polished, we did it on the PEZ bike.
Old 02-17-2018, 08:44 PM

THat orange glitter is what made that paint job to stand, wish i had that creativity. I can paint, polish and even do glitter but never had that creativity to put everything together in a cohesive way. I suck artistically speaking.

Which glitter did he use, do you think you can ask?? is a insanely small caliber of metal flake... impressed
Old 02-17-2018, 08:49 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraman6970 View Post
THat orange glitter is what made that paint job to stand, wish i had that creativity. I can paint, polish and even do glitter but never had that creativity to put everything together in a cohesive way. I suck artistically speaking.

Which glitter did he use, do you think you can ask?? is a insanely small caliber of metal flake... impressed
Its a candy orange metallic clear. It gives i depth and some serious pop. The colors we use are part of there RAL Colorcodes. I can ask the exact number. And they can be converted to other companies codes.
Old 02-17-2018, 09:01 PM

Finish work on your bikes is astounding. Truly works of art. I'd have a hard time letting those see the actual road.
Old 02-17-2018, 09:15 PM

NAHBS in Person

Was there today blew me away Enigma....will drop by tomorrow to say hello....SuperColnago paceliner🚲
Old 02-17-2018, 09:19 PM

Sales guy great meeting you today. The collection of bike you guys had on display today was amazing. Really look forward to building up the Enigma
Old 02-17-2018, 09:20 PM

Hiltopenny

Hey Hiltop I’m at NAHBS tomorrow how shall I recognize you I sold my Chorus gruppo to you....I’ll try and have a name tag Supercolnago Paceliner...
Old 02-18-2018, 05:10 AM
Vendor

I'll be there tomorrow. Obviously. Make sure to say hi. Sorry if I get occupied. Not trying to ignore anyone. Tough to get away sometimes.