Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds (Cycling Products)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2021, 08:53 AM

FS: NEW 100mm RockShox SID SL Ultimate BRAIN

Looking to sell a brand new RockShox SID SL Ultimate BRAIN suspension fork that was taken off an XL S-Works Epic and never ridden or installed. This fork incorporates a race-tuned Brain Inertia Valve with Position-Sensitive technology so it does all the thinking for you. New Position-Sensitive Brain technology provides more platform support while maintaining small bump compliance and chassis balance, making this the most efficient BRAIN yet. Position-Sensitive technology allows riders to sag into the fork 15mm for a balanced ride, providing supple small bump compliance and a firm pedaling platform without the need for a remote lockout or levers to flip.

All new SID SL Ultimate Chassis features a machined alloy crown to shed even more weight while increasing stiffness.
-New Position-Sensitive tune provides an increase in platform support.
-New SID SL Ultimate chassis features increased stiffness, lighter weight, and reduced friction.
-Torque cap compatible for stiff dropout/hub interface.
-100mm travel, 44mm offset, 110mmx15mm hub spacing.

Retail is $930 and I am looking for $650 plus shipping, I prefer CONUS only. I have not taken pictures of the fork since it is still in the box, can send some along if needed. Pulled from an XL frame but I can confirm steer lenght too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ROCKSHOX-SID-ULTIMATE-BRAIN.jpg (22.7 KB, 103 views)