Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > Rides, Events, Gatherings and Charity events

Old 08-20-2018, 09:36 AM

Fourth Annual Rose Mountain Rumble 8/25

The fourth Annual Rose Mountain Rumble (http://www.rosemountainrumble.com/) is coming up this Saturday. Great southern NH gravel roads within an hour and 15 minutes of Boston. 20 mile, 40 mile and 100k followed by great food.

Weather forecast is perfect.
Old 08-29-2018, 10:30 AM

Hope some of you got to take in this ride. Really a great area and this one is special to me as I can probably claim to be the Muse for it in some sense.

Although it has been formally turned over to the foundation that it raises money for, this was started by my aunt who I built up a Fargo Ti for and brought out to MN for the 2014 Almanzo. Their area in NH has such great riding and it was fun to inspire her to take a left out of the driveway in the morning to hit the gravel instead of a right to the pave.

Big shout out to Kris Henry as well for his print work and marketing making him a great face for this ride that really helped it grow. They capped at 150 this year and filled it up and I understand they are hoping to bump to 200 slots next year.

I missed it this year as I was in Iceland last weekend, but heard the weather was perfect and the Lyndeborough Ladies food was a hit as always.

If you missed it, consider it for your calendar next year and get on Kris Henry's build list while you are there If you have some extra time in the area, consider bringing a mountain bike as well as there are some great mountain bike trails in the area as well.
Old 07-16-2019, 01:25 PM

Rose Mountain Rumble 2019

The RMR is back for a fifth year on August 24th (http://www.rosemountainrumble.com/). Four different length rides for fun or challenge. Tasty gravel with fine food to follow!

Tags
dirt road, gravelgrinder