Builder's Spotlight The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > Marketplace > Vendors

Old 02-21-2018, 08:49 PM
Vendor

NAHBS rocked So you get a discount!!

Since we left NAHBS with some great feedback and some great hardware, I decided to spread the love a bit.

To Paceline members, I am offering a 10% discount on all Enigma frames or complete bikes. The offer is good till the end of March 2018.

This offer is for all new frames or bikes. Not for anything on the closeouts list. Nor any past demo or show bikes.

We have framesets starting at $1700 and completes starting at $3000.

BUT, this will also go for any frames or bikes sold thru Enigma Dealers like Savile Road. You must be a Paceline member though.

Just note, we are about 90-100 days out right now on new builds. Mainly due to NAHBS and BeSpoke Bristol bikes being finished. But if you can wait, and want an amazing award winning handmade frame, we can certainly build you something incredible.

I attached a couple of pics from the NAHBS Hartford show. Our Extensor XCr and the 'Savile Road Special' Ecroix ST gravel bike.

PM me with questions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg enigma2_bestfinish_nahbs2018-233_xcr-1.jpg (81.8 KB, 474 views)
File Type: jpg enigma_nahbs2018-200_srs-1.jpg (100.0 KB, 475 views)

Last edited by sales guy; 02-26-2018 at 12:51 PM.
Old 02-26-2018, 10:00 AM

Thank you for this, sg. I do have to say.. you really ought to smile more in the pix!
Old 02-26-2018, 12:36 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguedog View Post
Thank you for this, sg. I do have to say.. you really ought to smile more in the pix!
I swear, I am. I know, it doesn't look like it.
Old 02-27-2018, 05:47 PM

I saw that Enigma have a line called “skinny”. Is it possible to order one in my size? It is a cool concept of selling frames made by framebuilders in training.
Old 02-27-2018, 06:41 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashcha View Post
I saw that Enigma have a line called “skinny”. Is it possible to order one in my size? It is a cool concept of selling frames made by framebuilders in training.
Yeah, We can do one for you. It's not something we normally bring into the States but I can. It is a cool way for apprentices to get real practice.
Old 02-28-2018, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sales guy View Post
Yeah, We can do one for you. It's not something we normally bring into the States but I can. It is a cool way for apprentices to get real practice.
Very cool! I assume they are also making their own steel forks? What a cool program for new frame builders.

Last edited by yashcha; 02-28-2018 at 02:05 AM.
Old 02-28-2018, 07:32 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashcha View Post
Very cool! I assume they are also making their own steel forks? What a cool program for new frame builders.
Yep, we do. It's a nice way for people to get into the industry and learn the right way to do things. And they don't just learn the metal, they learn paint and finish work also. There are a few builders at the BeSpoked show in April that were apprentices of ours.