Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-28-2017, 02:32 PM
Vendor

Some serious BS here.

Dray didn't start it.
He didn't throw any punches.
He didn't fight back other than holding Beal to stop Beal from punching him.

Super BS on this one. But whoever got his ripped up jersey at the end is gonna show that thing off like mad.

https://sports.yahoo.com/draymond-gr...044835069.html
Old 10-29-2017, 11:05 AM
Registered (ab)User

I turned off ^^^that game at halftime, it just had none of the things I like to watch bball for going on. And then the next day I saw the final score and thought "Damn, I gave up too soon!"
Old 10-29-2017, 01:48 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Ross View Post
I turned off ^^^that game at halftime, it just had none of the things I like to watch bball for going on. And then the next day I saw the final score and thought "Damn, I gave up too soon!"
Yeah. this seasons been wild so far. Can't give up too soon.

I will say the fight was just stupid. And the fact one of the Wizards players is shown throwing punches AND didn't get the boot, that's BS. He even hit his own player! And then Klay. I do think there is a bias against Draymond. He's very outspoken on lots of stuff and it's cost him.
Old 10-29-2017, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sales guy View Post
Some serious BS here.

Dray didn't start it.
He didn't throw any punches.
He didn't fight back other than holding Beal to stop Beal from punching him.

Super BS on this one. But whoever got his ripped up jersey at the end is gonna show that thing off like mad.

https://sports.yahoo.com/draymond-gr...044835069.html
i agree -- however, i thought dray should have received a second tech for continually yelling at the ref after his first (justified) technical. most other players would have. and i say this as a homer.

the nike jerseys have been ripping ALL year. they went to a light material that happens to also be not as durable... at all.
Old 10-30-2017, 07:59 AM

meh. you talk a lot of $hit you get a lot of attention, good and bad. dray's a funny, outspoken guy - but to me the drama he continuously generates is the least interesting part of his game
Old 10-30-2017, 10:02 AM

Pretty sad for the Cavs, to be beaten by the Nets and then the Knicks.
Old 10-30-2017, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiamme red View Post
and the pels! to quote my son: "i thought lebron was a good player?"
Old 10-30-2017, 11:00 AM

I'm tempted to chalk this up to Cleveland a) integrating new parts and b) not caring about anything prior to April. LeBron has earned that, at least until he hasn't.

Not sure if that's smart though - last year they started playing defense in late March, improved dramatically in the playoffs, but only got to "pretty good." Beating the W's demands "flawless"
Old 10-30-2017, 12:47 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiamme red View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomforeal View Post
and the pels! to quote my son: "i thought lebron was a good player?"
LOL!!!!!! I love that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybee View Post
I'm tempted to chalk this up to Cleveland a) integrating new parts and b) not caring about anything prior to April. LeBron has earned that, at least until he hasn't.

Not sure if that's smart though - last year they started playing defense in late March, improved dramatically in the playoffs, but only got to "pretty good." Beating the W's demands "flawless"
Agreed!!! Right now I think the Warriors are just soft from the off season and and they are a bit freaked. They need their game back. Last nights loss sucked.
Old 10-30-2017, 01:22 PM

Quote:
LOL!!!!!! I love that

Agreed!!! Right now I think the Warriors are just soft from the off season and and they are a bit freaked. They need their game back. Last nights loss sucked.

The W's are totally coasting. Which is probably fine. I think they paid for being on every night in 2016 in the Finals and aren't interested in 74 wins or whatever. They are interested in the championship.

Right now they strike me as unconcerned, a little arrogant and pretty sure they can turn it on whenever they want - usually only need 4-5 good minutes out of the 48 to blow a game open.
Old 10-30-2017, 04:07 PM

I love that they're both coasting, though I'm a little more concerned for the Cavs.
Where's the improvement coming from?

Wade, Green, Rose...all washed
Love & Lebron are already playing decent.
IT? Hard to think he'll be back and healthy.
Old 10-30-2017, 05:27 PM
Registered (ab)User

Quote:
Originally Posted by myth_jimmy View Post
Wade, Green, Rose...all washed
Heh-heh... I was watching the Knicks game the other night, and when the Cavs brought in Derrick Rose in the 4th I momentarily thought "ruh-roh, this could suck for NY..."

Two touches later...
Old 10-30-2017, 08:55 PM
Vendor

Anyone have ideas on this?

So I bought the NBA single team league pass. Just for the Warriors. i tried to watch the game tonight(Monday) and it's saying it's blacked out. Not sure why. The whole point was to watch them. And the live audio version sucks. More time buffering than listening.

Any ideas? Or I am going to have to wait for the next game and then cancel if I am blacked out again? I hate that I just wasted some money. but I only did monthly. So I am only out 17 VS the 120 for a yearly pass.
Old 10-30-2017, 09:01 PM

Quote:

So I bought the NBA single team league pass. Just for the Warriors. i tried to watch the game tonight(Monday) and it's saying it's blacked out. Not sure why. The whole point was to watch them. And the live audio version sucks. More time buffering than listening.

Any ideas? Or I am going to have to wait for the next game and then cancel if I am blacked out again? I hate that I just wasted some money. but I only did monthly. So I am only out 17 VS the 120 for a yearly pass.
If it's nationally broadcast, you can't stream it. If it's on your local market, you can't stream it. And national includes NBA TV.
Old 10-30-2017, 09:44 PM

Quote:

You need to "cheat" with a VPN. Here's the procedure before each game:

1. Go to your browser history and delete all instances of nba.com.
2. Start up the VPN. Now your computer's IP address is somewhere else, so for all intents and purposes League Pass thinks that you're not located in the blackout zone.
3. Go to the URL for League Pass and watch the game.

https://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2403388,00.asp

I've been doing this for several years now.

A hint about League Pass: if you wait until half-time you can watch the entire game in 48 minutes by skipping all the commercials, timeouts and half-time. I watch 82 Raptors' regular season games + playoffs every year, and if you do the math, well...I've never done the math, but here's the math:

Without League Pass: 90 games x 150 minutes = 13,500 minutes / 60 = 225 hours
With League Pass: 90 games x 50 minutes = 4,500 minutes / 60 = 75 hours

League Pass is worth it.