Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-21-2021, 10:25 PM

good customer service from PDW

I recently bought a bike on here and the seller included some PDW fenders they weren't using. They had misplaced the hanger for attaching the rear fender to the seatstay bridge, and the hardware that goes with it, but they told me that so no problem and I found that PDW sells spare parts including hangers. When I went to order the hanger and hardware, PDW had the hanger but was out of the hardware. I emailed them to ask when they'd be in stock and they told me it would be a while but asked specifically what I needed. So I told them and they said order the hanger and they'll throw the other parts in if they have them. I ordered the hanger and five days later got an envelope with everything I needed, and a note asking me to let them know how it worked out. They were very friendly throughout and helped me out even though I didn't buy the fenders in the first place.

This is the second used bike I got that came with PDW fenders, and you can bet I'll buy theirs if I ever want or need new ones.