Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Real or Sus?
Real 106 68.83%
Sus 48 31.17%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Old Today, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuda View Post
there is nothing about him that I find boring. What is getting a little less interesting for me is watching races he's in. Once UAE decide it's time to launch Tadje it's game over and usually with 60+Km to go. No one even bothers to go with him and then it's a race for podium spots and listening to the commentators go on endlessly about what an amazing freak T.P. is. So, when I know from the start who will win and more or less how it will be done I'm less likely to watch the race until the end. Today when he took his flyer and no one even bothered to jump with him I completely lost interest. All of which is on me of course and probably for the best. Had a great ride today. Hope all of you did too.
You're not alone in your views. I've been back and forth on Pogacar, but my sentiments of late are summed up very nicely in what you wrote.

Unbelievably amazing rider, nice guy, and def making history. OTOH, growing tired of the battle for 2nd being where the head-to-head racing happens. The events he's in are both exiting and boring, or maybe exciting and anti-climactic is better way to put it, simultaneously, for me.

Innocent until proven guilty (r.e. doping), and it's up to the other teams/riders to come up with a way to knock him off the top rung. Until then, I'll watch with mixed emotions.
Old Today, 03:28 PM

You are starting to see in the French cycling press. Questioning Pogi. This will continue I am sure.

Tags
le dopage, too good to be true