Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-22-2024, 12:00 PM

Kudos to Enve customer service!

I was looking for a small part and it was showing out of stock on Enve's web site. I contacted them via their customer svc form, and heard back within an hour or so from Justin S, their sales operations manager. He took care of me in an amazing way. Talk about creating brand loyalty and delivering for customers!
Old 08-22-2024, 01:37 PM

An alternative approach (some might even say better) is keeping your stock up to date on the website so you can just buy it instead of praying for a response from a rep.

It seems like the best way to develop a good reputation is to slightly screw up and fix it, no one's gonna praise a manufacturer that just sells what you need...
Old 08-22-2024, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talrand View Post
An alternative approach (some might even say better) is keeping your stock up to date on the website so you can just buy it instead of praying for a response from a rep.

It seems like the best way to develop a good reputation is to slightly screw up and fix it, no one's gonna praise a manufacturer that just sells what you need...
^this assumes a new part from stock was provided.
that was neither stated nor implied by the op as the final solution, so perhaps the ending was more creative?
Old 08-22-2024, 10:27 PM

yep i've always had great service from them when reaching out in the past. recently worked with justin and the team there on a question that the engineers had to chime in on to give thumbs up or down on product use. super super helpful.
Old 08-22-2024, 10:39 PM

A few years ago I lost an end cap that they don’t sell separately. Even though I wasn’t the original owner, ENVE placed it as a warranty claim and paid expedited shipping. The entire gesture was shocking!
Old 08-23-2024, 07:00 AM

Not a surprise due to the strong work ethic of folks in Ogden and other "society influences".
Old 08-23-2024, 07:06 AM
Proud Grandpa

Quote:

Gotta agree...along with warranty service..the very best 'services' are ones that you never need.

I scratch my head at the ones, 'Broke that gizmo for the third time but bikemakernamehere came thru again and replaced it quickly!!'
Old 08-23-2024, 11:15 AM
Vendor

Quote:

Justin at Enve is really good.

Regarding the quoted post above: Many times companies keep a small handful of small parts in stock just in case they are needed for warranty. Makes sense to me.
Old 08-23-2024, 04:16 PM

I asked Justin's permission to post about service and we agreed I would keep this somewhat generic as he went way above and beyond -- and something he wouldn't want to set as an expectation for others all the time.

It's not about screwing up and then a nice recovery; it's an extra step that I didn't ask for or expect. Again, kudos to them.