Builder's Spotlight The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds (Cycling Products)

Old 10-11-2015, 06:30 PM

Rare Stan Pike Track bike 57cm tt 60cm st Reynolds 531

Recently aquired this one with plans to build, however just finished another track bike and need to thin a couple hooks.

Rare Stan Pike Track bike 57cm tt 60cm st Reynolds 531. 120 mm rear spacing. English threading, includes black Tange headset. No cracks, dents or rust issues, some minor chipping in paint. A very cool rare track bike. I can include additional pics. $400 net to me plus actual shipping cost via fed ex ground.

Old 10-11-2015, 09:01 PM

Crikeys!!!

No f'in way! "Where does he get all those cool toys?" And why are they always just my size?

Pikes are pretty darn rare, I can count the guys I know who have one on just two or three fingers. Don't need the whole hand. And vonruden got himself a fixed frame for the road? Note the fork is drilled for a brake. Very sweet!

If this fits you and it's up your alley, I'd wager you couldn't find another like this in quite a long while. And the price is a screaming deal, even it weren't a lucky-to-see-once-a-year rarity. Crikeys, people ask this much for Surly Steamrollers.

I'm gonna have to sit this one out, but I am a-drooling...
Old 10-12-2015, 06:13 AM

Thanks Paul! These don't come up often, I'm still having 2nd thought however with the Ellis and Raleigh Pro, I am pretty covered on the single cog bikes.
Old 10-12-2015, 09:03 AM

yo' fellow norse americano

mr. vonruden,any other needs to trade and /or in lieu of actual cash????? serially a very nice frame,,, any interesr in an amercan builder,rob stowe ,once known for phase 3 cycles? I find myself in need of funds from time to time but always at the wrong time....let me know via thread pm /mail whatever ,my road frame/fork is around 59 ct has a complete tange tubeset ,maybe.022 ishwata but more likely to be prestige as its not super super thin....not hitchhiking or drafting your thread I will make a separate post concerning me second beloved stowe ....take care kevin "square" head in new jersey
Old 10-12-2015, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvnmuadib View Post
mr. vonruden,any other needs to trade and /or in lieu of actual cash????? serially a very nice frame,,, any interesr in an amercan builder,rob stowe ,once known for phase 3 cycles? I find myself in need of funds from time to time but always at the wrong time....let me know via thread pm /mail whatever ,my road frame/fork is around 59 ct has a complete tange tubeset ,maybe.022 ishwata but more likely to be prestige as its not super super thin....not hitchhiking or drafting your thread I will make a separate post concerning me second beloved stowe ....take care kevin "square" head in new jersey
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the interest. I need money to fund a Rivendell Atlantis or Hunq purchase, so unless you have either, looking for dollars

Jason
Old 10-12-2015, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonruden View Post
Thanks Paul! These don't come up often, I'm still having 2nd thought however with the Ellis and Raleigh Pro, I am pretty covered on the single cog bikes.
Your Ellis is awfully pretty.